Fun in Normandy for up to four people with Pierre & Vacances
August 2018 Prize Draw
This prize draw is now closed.
This month we have a super prize for up to 4 people in
have all the freedom you could want – self-catering lets you choose what to do
The residences are close to Deauville, Honfleur, Trouville
and Cabourg, on the Côte Fleurie, with its long sandy beaches and gorgeous
countryside. For foodies, there are
wonderful local produce markets in the charming towns, along with plenty of
sites to interest those with a historical bent. There is a superb choice throughout Normandy and our prizewinner, this
month, with up to 3 companions, can select their chosen location and time of travel
until 10th July 2019 – see terms and conditions for exclusion
Read Godfrey's Top ten tips visiting Normany.
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page - it's really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our August Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register - simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
Terms and conditions
See all our prize winners - this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book Flight Before Dawn by Megan Easley-Walsh.