Terms and conditions: Fun in Normandy for up to four people with Pierre & Vacances
August 2018 Prize Draw
Date published: 31 Jul 18This prize draw is now closed.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of Groupe
Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs or Silver Travel Advisor nor anyone else
connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the
closing date Friday 31 August 2018.
- Groupe Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs reserve the right
to alter, amend or foreclose the competition in the event of unforeseen
- The prize is for a maximum of 4 people, staying in a one-bedroom
apartment in Normandy, subject to availability. Date exclusions include French
school holidays and bank holidays. The prize winner will pick three locations
and dates of travel to ensure availability. The prize must be taken by 10 July
- The prize covers the cost of accommodation only and excludes
items of a personal nature and any additional expenses, such as the bar/spa/transport
tariff etc., must be paid for by the prize winner. The prize does not include
- The winner will be notified in early September 2018, and
full details of how to book will be given at that time. The name of the winner
will be displayed on this website. The winner must agree to participate in any
reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition. The winner must
agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity
purposes, without compensation.
- The prize is capacity controlled, non-negotiable,
non-transferable and non-refundable. The winner cannot transfer the prize to
another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified
prizes. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional
- The organisers reserve the right to provide a substitute
prize if the specified prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its
- The winner must be 18 years of age or over.
- Travel insurance and gratuities are not included in the
prize, however it is essential that the winner and companions take out adequate
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility for entries,
notices, acceptances, tickets or other documentation lost or delayed in the
- Winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability
incurred as a result of this offer.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law.
- The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will
be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept
no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages
of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.
Enjoy reading other articles and reviews on this subject.