Travel insurance for seniors and mature travellers
One of the frequent questions we are asked here at Silver Travel Advisor is about travel insurance. It’s an essential requirement for travelling abroad, and there’s no doubt that as we start to age and may develop medical conditions, this pushes up the price of insurance, sometimes to a level where it becomes very expensive, and can become a deterrent to travel.
We don’t sell travel insurance at Silver
Travel but we would like to help you to find the policy which best suits your
own individual requirements. Many of our members have recommended their
preferred travel insurance companies based on their own experiences. Here are some suggestions which we hope that
you find useful.
And if you need any further information,
please contact us – email@example.com
Age UK provide travel insurance specifically for older people and covers for pre-existing medical conditions wherever possible.
Citybond Suretravel offer a 10% discount for Silver Travellers.
More insurance companies whose products are well-suited to more mature travellers.
Interesting articles about travel insurance
- Choosing your destination wisely. Read more
- Truths and myths about travel insurance for the over 50s. Read more
- The EHIC card – what it really covers and what it doesn’t. Read more
- Pre-existing medical conditions. Read
- The facts and myths about travel insurance and cancer. Read more