Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Jules Verne
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Please see the Jules Verne website for the latest information including Safety Nets and our Flexible Booking Policy for your assurance.
That sense of adventure to discover the world is at the heart of Jules Verne. Established in 1978, Jules Verne’s innovative small group escorted tours offer authentic travel with a twist for people who love to see the world.
Packed with special touches and little extras, local expert guides will show you the true character of each destination and take you beyond the norm whether your chosen destination is closer to home or far-flung. Choose from relaxing small ship river, coastal and barge cruises, and memorable rail experiences, to unforgettable grand tours, hidden treasures, great journeys and classic itineraries all created with a particular focus on history, art and culture, or wildlife. To enhance the experience of Jules Verne travellers, exclusive and memorable special events are included, illuminating the country and peoples you are visiting.
No single supplement is offered on a range of destinations and dates, or join a solo group departure comprised only of single travellers and accompanied by a UK or local tour manager; early booking is recommended and it’s never too early to book with Jules Verne’s 100% Price Guarantee, meaning your tour price is fixed when you book and you won’t ever pay more, even if the costs to the company increase afterwards.
Fully ABTA and ATOL bonded and winner of many travel awards, their Personal Travel Experts organise every detail.
The benefits of travelling with Jules Verne are:
- Inspiring tours to all seven continents
- Small groups and privately guided tours
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Expertly planned and organised
- 100% Price Guarantee
- Solo Group Departures and No Single Supplement
- Special Events
- Established in 1978
For the new A Travel Collection brochure, a practical summary of over 200 Jules Verne programmes for 2021 and beyond. They have included most of your all-time favourites and over 30 new small group tours to whet your appetite, with many certain to inspire your wanderlust. Have a look here.
Further 2022/23 dates and prices are available on individual tour pages across the website.
Visit www.vjv.com and discover more with Jules Verne.
Silver Travel Podcast
Learn more about small group tours in the UK, guided by local experts who know all the hidden treasures and special places. Enjoy a new part of the UK and enjoy authentic experiences, staying in friendly hotels.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
For Accessibility and Assistance information, please view here
Read Features and Reviews about Jules Verne
- Bhutan arts and crafts by Solange Hando
- A Russian river cruise with Jules Verne by Petra Shepherd
- Grand Tour of Morocco with Jules Verne and Moroccan crafts by Solange Hando
- Snowy ridges and rock carvings in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan with Jules Verne by Beverley Watts
- Dolphins and dancing on a Jules Verne river cruise from Cambodia to Vietnam by Beverley Watts
- Splendours of Southern India with Jules Verne by Solange Hando
- Read about Solange Hando’s fabulous trip to Uzbekistan.
- Solange Hando travelled to Namibia with Jules Verne, she was captivated!
- The river of gold and the golden city by Pat Richardson
- Read about Gillian Thornton’s river cruise in Venice with Jules Verne.
- Eleanor Wasley explores Albania on an escorted tour.