Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Age UK Travel Insurance
Age UK Travel Insurance has no upper age limit and you can even cover your medical conditions wherever possible. Choose a Single Trip Policy, or an Annual Multi-trip policy if you are a more regular traveller. You will also be supporting Age UK’s charitable activities, which provide vital services for people in later life.
Age UK Travel Insurance is designed to be as inclusive as possible, unlike other insurance policies that may have limitations that will exclude you. Perhaps your age or medical condition has meant you have struggled to find cover in the past – or even any cover at all? With Age UK Travel Insurance, you will never be refused cover solely because of your age.
Award-Winning Insurer offering you peace of mind
Age UK Travel InsuranceAge UK Enterprises has joined forces with Ageas Insurance Limited to offer a unique travel insurance policy, giving the quality cover and service you deserve.
Benefits at a glance
- No upper age limit – Unlike many other policies
- Cover against financial failure – If the travel or accommodation provider collapses and you cannot recover your money any other way
- Cover for loss of deposit – Deposit and cancellation charges covered if you are unable to go on holiday
- Personal belongings cover – Cover for loss/damage where selected
- No administration fee for amending policy – Some other policies charge an administration fee for making a change
- Special group discounts – For groups of ten or more adults travelling within the UK
- Winter sports cover – Automatically included up to 17 days with the Annual Multi-trip policy
- Cover for medical conditions – Wherever possible and subject to medical screening
- Emergency medical expenses – Up to £10 million incurred outside the UK
- Cover for medical equipment – Cover against loss, theft or damage – this includes walking frames and wheelchairs, whether owned or on loan
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- FREE Pre-Travel Advice Line – For advice on visas, passports, vaccinations, inoculations, time zones, bank opening hours, local holidays and any holiday concerns you may have
- FREE cover for children under 18‡ – Enjoy precious time away with your grandchildren without worrying about paying extra for their cover
What are the policy options?
There are two types of travel insurance policies to choose from:
- Single Trip cover
For those who just want to take a one-off trip.
- Annual Multi-trip cover
For those who take several trips a year, you could save money with an annual policy†
How to buy Age UK Travel Insurance
Whichever way you decide to arrange your cover, we look forward to helping you enjoy your holiday in the knowledge you’ve got cover from a name you can trust.
Age UK Travel Insurance is provided by Ageas Insurance Limited.
• Subject to medical screening and acceptance by underwriters.
• ‡ Subject to policy terms and conditions.
• † Customers aged over 69, with no medical conditions, travelling to Europe, including Spain, four or more times in year. • Excludes winter sports cover. Actual premium will depend on destination, individual circumstances and medical history. • Information collected June 2013.
• Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday‚ 9am-5pm Saturdays. Calls may be recorded.
• Not all Age UK’s offer all products. Please check (by telephoning your local office) before arranging a visit.
Age UK Enterprises Limited is the commercial arm of Age UK (registered charity number 1128267) and donates its net profits to Age UK. Age UK is a registered trademark. The use of the name and logo ‘Age UK’ is done so under licence agreement between Age UK and Age UK Enterprises Limited. Promoter: Age UK Enterprises Limited, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in