Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Warner Leisure Hotels
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Read about our re-opening plans and our service and hygiene protocols Warner Leisure Hotels ‘Ready for you’.
Warner Leisure Hotels – We’re all Grown Up
Fancy a few days in an historic manor set in acres of stunning countryside? Go for it. Or perhaps you’d opt for a picturesque village by the sea? We’ve got those too.
Our friendly team are ready to extend a warm welcome in a world that revolved around you. Our chefs prepare locally sourced food the way you want before the sun sets on days spent doing as you please. You’ll find the nights are as lively as you like with top comedy, live music and more. It’s all here. And it’s all for you to choose from. Because we’re all grown up.
Pick from a 3, 4 or 7 night break at one of our country or coastal locations, with breakfasts & dinners, daytime activities, use of our leisure facilities and live entertainment all included in the price you pay!
As a Privilege Holiday Club member, you’ll receive extra SPECIAL OFFER savings when you quote PHCSILVER
See more about What’s On
Remember, every Warner break includes:
- Great tasting breakfasts – everything from the full English to classically continental
- Access to all activities, sports and leisure facilities
- NEW flexible board options: Dinner, Bed & Breakfast includes à la carte evening meals and live show or
Bed & Breakfast offers the flexibility to head out for dining and fun in the local area with the option to add dinner and the live show on arrival for £25 per person per night.
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Warner Leisure Hotels
- Warner Leisure Hotels, the award winning hotel chain – after lockdown by Glynis Sullivan
- Studley Castle Hotel – Warner Leisure Hotels by Steve Aldridge
- Glynis Sullivan stayed at Holme Lacy House Hotel.
- Enjoy country-house living at Thoresby Hall and the Warner Leisure experience by Jennie Carr.
- Glynis Sullivan stayed at Bembridge Coast Hotel Isle of Wight.
- Glynis Sullivan stayed at Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel in North Wales and revisited 2 years later.
- Glynis Sullivan stayed at Alvaston Hall for a pre Christmas break.
- Glynis Sullivan visited Nidd Hall near Harrogate for a New Year’s Eve break.
- Read a review by a Silver Traveller about one of the Warner Leisure Hotels.
- Read about Silver Travel Advisor’s visit to Thoresby Hall.