Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Solos Holidays
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Experience holidays for over 50s singles with Solos Holidays
Solos Holidays is the UK’s number 1 company for solo holidaymakers, having won ‘Best Overall Singles Holiday Company’ in the 2019 British Travel Awards. From sun-kissed beach escapes and cultural city breaks to once-in-a-lifetime tours, our huge range of group holidays for single travellers truly offers something for every taste and budget.
Their unrivalled portfolio of group holidays are for solo travellers of all ages but are especially suitable as holidays for over 50s singles. Holidays range from short breaks, dances and balls in the UK to worldwide escorted touring adventures as far afield as the Caribbean or India. Solos has a unique and unrivalled choice of sun and beach escapes across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. The Solos holiday range also includes the increasingly popular walking, tennis and golfing activity holidays.
Solos Holidays have over 50 NEW holidays in their latest brochure to choose from. Not forgetting their ClubSolos holidays, which features properties exclusive to Solos guests and all departures are guaranteed.
The Solos Tour Leaders are integral to their trips, helping to make holidaying solo a stress-free, sociable, fun and enjoyable experience. Established in 1982, they have a wealth of experience in creating unforgettable singles holidays, something which brings their customers back to them, time after time. Indeed, over half of their customers are regular Solos travellers so they know how to make holidays that they will enjoy.
Choose from the following holiday types:
- Read more about the exclusive ClubSolos resorts.
Read features and reviews about Solos Holidays
- Walking with Solos in Northern Cyprus – Part 1 by Chrissy Nason
- Walking with Solos in Northern Cyprus – Part 2 by Chrissy Nason
- Eleanor Wasley travelled on her own for the first time in 2016 – read about her Solos Flavours of Spain trip.
- Prize winner, Kate Nivison, travelled to Mallorca for a Solos Holiday.
- Here’s what Mallorca has to offer for the single traveller.
- Travel Writer Mags Addison went to Nice for a short spring break on a Solos Holiday. Read her review
- Read a Silver Travel review about Solos Holidays and single travel.
- Read an interview with Andrew Williams, Managing Director of Solos Holidays
- Silver Traveller Christine Reid went to Turkey on a Solos holiday. Read her entertaining review
- Silver Traveller Kay Wiseman escapes to Zakynthos on her first Solos holidays. Read the first part of her review
Solos Holidays on Silver Travel Radio
- Andy Fairburn talked to the Silver Travel Show about the fun to be had for Single Travellers in Europe.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
Low deposit only £50
Quote ‘Silver Travel’ and pay a low £50 deposit for any ClubSolos holiday departing July onwards:
- Antigua – from £1,899 *Flight inclusive package – only £50 deposit to secure this holiday!
- Corfu – from £700
- Crete – from £595
- Croatia – from £960
- Kefalonia – from £880
- Santorini – from £445
- Turkey – from £415
- Zakynthos – from £600
Plus don’t forget our Free Cancellation Guarantee.
Call 020 8951 2899 or visit website for more details.