Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Viking River Cruises
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Explore the World, with Viking River Cruises
Consistently voted the best in the business, Viking offers exceptional river cruises on award-winning ships, where the destination is the focus, and you have more time to explore each fascinating place.
Inspiring itineraries, innovative ships, enriching excursions, unrivalled service, value for money and all round excellent quality – these are all reasons why Viking is the world’s favourite river cruise line. Wherever you want to explore in the world, do so in comfort and in style, with Viking.
Viking River Cruise Destinations
Journey into the heart of Europe, Russia, Asia, Egypt, the Upper and Lower Mississippi, and beyond on a culturally immersive cruise. Whether you yearn to see the castle-lined Rhine, romantic Danube, historic Seine or vineyard-laced Douro, your river cruise with Viking begins here.
Viking River Cruise Ships
Viking boasts the most extensive fleet of river cruise ships, and we are proud to offer you the best sailing in each region where we travel. Viking ships are specially designed to navigate the world’s great rivers and provide convenient daily access to a plethora of destinations and experiences. Enjoy all the comfort and elegance of river cruising: attentive and professional staff, delicious onboard meals and spectacular scenery from every stateroom and public area.
Travel Virtually with Viking
Explore our river and ocean journeys
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Viking
- One Year On: Viking.tv Celebrates 12 Months Of Award-winning Programming
- Palaces and castles on the Elbe with Viking River Cruises by Ian Cooper
- What is it really like on a Viking River Cruise? by Suzanne Stavert
- Waltzing along the Danube with Viking by Mike Pickup
- Joanna Lumley launches Viking Cruises’ new longship by Deborah Stone
- Christmas Cruises by Jennie Carr
- Portugal’s River of Gold by Richard Okill
- Waterways of the Tsars by Steve Aldridge
- Read a review about a river cruise holiday with Viking
Viking on Silver Travel Radio
- Tom Norman tells Jennie all about river cruises on the Douro River in Portugal.
- Listen to Neil Barclay from Viking talking to the Silver Travel Show about voyages on the Rhine.
Save up to £1,000pp on the cruise fare to see the 2022 Oberammergau Passion Play
Book by 30 June 2021
Once every decade, the Bavarian village of Oberammergau hosts a very special production of The Passion Play and guests will be able to witness this powerful depiction on four extended 2022 Viking itineraries between May and September 2022.
The sailings each include a hotel stay in Oberammergau and bookings made before 30 June 2021 will receive a discount of up to £1,000 per person on their cruise fare.
- Oberammergau, The Passion Play – 10 Days from £3,695 per person
- Oberammergau with Salzburg – 12 Days from £4,395 per person
- Oberammergau, Innsbruck & the Rhine – 12 Days from £4,295 per person
- Oberammergau, the Alps & the Rhine – 12 Days from £4,045 per person
Bookings can be made with confidence as Viking recently extended the Risk-Free Guarantee until 30 April 2021.
Call 0800 319 66 60 or www.vikingcruises.co.uk for more details.