Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Intrepid Travel - Cruises
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Intrepid Travel has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so you can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
Small Group Travel
For over 30 years Intrepid Travel have been taking travellers around the globe. That’s over 30 years of adventures and countless unforgettable moments. More than 30 years of changing the way people see the world, on small group tours with like-minded Intrepid people.
We now offer a range of cruising tours, from once in a lifetime expedition to the Great White Continent, to boutique small ship cruises in the Mediterranean, around the Galapagos Islands and more.
Intrepid Travel Polar Expedition Cruises
A journey to the Arctic or Antarctic is unlike anything else on earth. No matter whether you’re visiting the southern or northern extremes of our planet, there’s something about these white landscapes that captures the imaginations of even the most hardened travellers.
Why choose Antarctica with Intrepid Travel Cruises?
- Our ships are built for polar conditions, with ice-strengthened hulls and safety being our biggest priority.
- Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from our expert leaders
- We run frequent excursions to get up-close to wildlife, allowing you to experience what it’s like exploring onshore.
- All Intrepid Travel cruises provide three-course meals, 24-hour tea and coffee, and main activities including Zodiac excursions, onboard seminars and shore landings.
- All of our ships and operations teams undergo strict safety audits.
- We choose to give back to the communities we visit, carbon offset all our trips and take our social and environmental responsibilities seriously.
Adventure Cruising with Intrepid Travel
With our small-ship coastal cruising it’s all about the destination. With fewer than 50 passengers on our comfortable mega-yachts and motor cruisers, our groups are the perfect size for mingling at happy hour and really getting to know your fellow travellers. Our expert local leaders facilitate incredible land experiences, while the ship’s friendly crew make sure you have everything you need.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in