Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller
Riviera Travel cruise and tour departures have been suspended from now until 24 April 2020. Please see the Riviera Travel website for the latest information.
Travelling solo doesn’t have to mean travelling alone
At Riviera Travel, we offer the same level of carefully created holidays to every single one of our travellers. So, whether you’re the kind of person who prefers travelling alone, or perhaps like your own space with the option of mingling at times, our Solo Traveller options bring your perfect holiday within reach.
Rest assured you’ll always have a dedicated tour manager close by should you need any help or advice while you’re with us. Before you travel, why not chat to likeminded people on our Solo Travellers Forum? Then if you still have any questions, see our Frequently Asked Questions section for all the answers you need.
Why choose our solo traveller collection?
- Which? Recommended Provider status for both Escorted Tours and River Cruises, 2018
- Fair and honest pricing – no additional single supplements to add on our tours exclusively for solo travellers
- Travel from your local airport – where one of our team will be there to meet you
- 95% of customers would book with us again, according to independent company Reevoo
- Travel with like-minded people – you are never alone unless you want to be
- Fully bonded by ABTA and ATOL for your peace
New for 2020 – additional inclusions
Start your solos holiday by relaxing in an airport lounge before boarding your flight. Enjoy amenities such as Wi-Fi, drinks, a quieter environment, comfortable seating, and snacks. Hotel porterage will also be included once you have arrived at your accommodation. Please note that this is included with solo escorted tours departing in 2020 only, with the exception of our tours to Paris where hotel porterage is not available.
More information and T&Cs
For information about accessibility and assistance, find out more here.