Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Sunvil Active Holidays
Please see the Sunvil website for the latest information.
Pushing your boundaries can be one of the most exciting things about an active holiday, especially for Silver Travellers. A new physical challenge perhaps or an exotic destination that’s outside your usual comfort zone, but you want to know that you’re in good hands.
Book with Sunvil and you’ve no need to worry. Their dedicated reservations team have first-hand knowledge of the many destinations in their Active Holidays portfolio. So whatever you’re looking for and whatever you need to know, they’re only a phone call away.
The Sunvil Active Holidays programme offers a variety of sports and outdoor pursuits in locations across the world. Enjoy hiking? Then try walking inside the volcanoes of The Azores, or combine walking with painting on sunny Crete. or take a self-guided walking holiday along the Rota Vicentina in Portugal.
Maybe you just fancy exploring somewhere far from home. Sunvil have a wide range of breaks across Latin America guaranteed to provide holiday memories to last a lifetime. Ecuador and the Amazon perhaps? The Wildlife and Glaciers of Patagonia? Or how about the dramatic scenery Peru and Brazil.
New, year round holiday programme to Sao Tome and Principe – two verdant, Atlantic islands that once visited, will change your outlook on the world forever.
Sunvil also offer active adventures closer to home, especially in Scandinavia, Greece and Cyprus. Why not try a grand tour of The Azores, island-hopping in West Sweden or a tour of the Norwegian fjords.
Sunvil are now offering holidays to Greece by train – more details
For accessibility and assistance requirements, please call 020 8568 4499 before you book.
Read Features and Reviews about Sunvil
- Protect your money and book with a reputable operator by Noel Josephides, Chairman of Sunvil
- Stoupa, Peloponnese by Debbie Pugh-Jones
- Noel Josephides, Chairman of Sunvil, describes worldwide bucket-list holidays brought to you by Sunvil.
- Our Greek Experience with Sunvil Holidays by Glynis Sullivan
- Locked down from her Greek Island Hopping holiday, Glynis Sullivan dreams of her next adventure from home.
- We talk to the Chairman of the Sunvil Group, Noel Josephides, about why his holidays are both special and sustainable
Silver Travel Podcast
Dudley der Parthog* talks to The Silver Travel Show about the Peloponnese on the mainland and all its special qualities.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen