Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Sunvil Winter Breaks
Please see the Sunvil website for the latest information.
With dramatic mountain and fjord scenery, the Nordics have long been a key destination for Sunvil customers in any season. But there’s something particularly magical about Europe’s most northerly countries under winter skies. And not just for winter sports. The magical Northern Lights are on the wish list for many Silver Travellers, and a short break in Tromso could well deliver the experience of a lifetime. Sunvil specialities also include extended and multi-centre adventures such as:
- Artic experience at Bjorn Mountain Lodge, Finland
- Tromso Bjorkliden and the Icehotel
- Panoramas galore in Northern Norway
- Bewitched by the beauty of Northern Norway
Of course you can see the Northern Lights anywhere above the Arctic Circle when the atmospheric conditions are right. So relax and browse through our winter breaks to find inspiration for your dream winter holiday, then put yourself in the hands of the experts.
Whether you fancy cosying up in a traditional log cabin or snuggling into a sleeping bag in a Swedish Ice Hotel, your Sunvil expert is only a phone call away to answer your travel queries. Never been to Lapland? This ‘land without borders’ stretches across four countries, and offers a unique holiday that combines stunning winter landscapes with the nomadic lifestyle of traditional reindeer herdsmen.
Book a three-night adventure in Swedish Lapland and you can combine winter activities like dog sledding, snowmobiling and snow shoeing with a visit to the Abisko National Park, one of the best places in the world for viewing the Aurora Borealis. Or for something completely different check out our Gothenburg and her archipelago itinerary which is great any time of year, or our Christmas break in Gothenburg.
Choose a five night trip to Svalbard in Norway, the land of Arctic dreams. Learn about the way of life in the high-Arctic, its history, flora and fauna and enjoy dog-sledding, ice caving, snowmobiles and more.
For accessibility and assistance requirements, please call 020 8568 4499 before you book.
Read Features and Reviews about Sunvil
- Protect your money and book with a reputable operator by Noel Josephides, Chairman of Sunvil
- Noel Josephides, Chairman of Sunvil, describes worldwide bucket-list holidays brought to you by Sunvil.
- Read a Silver Travel Star Review about Sweden
- Writer and photographer Steve Newman visits the Azores with Sunvil.
- Read a Silver Travel Star Review about the beautiful Azores