Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Africa Sky
Africa Sky’s passionate experts specialise in luxury tailor-made safaris in this diverse continent. Having deeply explored its magnificent wealth of landscapes, camps under the stars, lavish lodges and incredible wildlife, rest assured your African adventure will be a once-in-a-lifetime holiday, framed around real experiences and authentic insights, personally tailored to your wishes with the upmost level of knowledge, guidance and understanding.
Given Africa’s variety of enchanting regions and wilderness to explore, it can seem overwhelming when you’re trying to plan your holiday. Does your dream adventure consist of witnessing the magnificent herds of wildebeest stampeding through the Serengeti, are you in search of rare encounters with Africa’s largest elephant population in Chobe, or catching remarkable glimpses of wild gorillas as you trek through their natural habitats in Rwanda? Perhaps you’re craving a taste of South Africa’s immense diversity, from cosmopolitan cities like Durban and Cape Town, to white sand beaches and verdant forests, sun-kissed winelands and of course, some incredible wildlife.
Every Africa Sky trip we plan is unique and meticulously planned to cater to your individual requirements. Tell us what’s on your wish list and we will create an itinerary that that will turn it into a reality. Our Africa specialists have personally visited the camps and lodges, and using their first-hand knowledge, can guide you on the best places to stay, always ensuring that your Africa Sky holiday is as active or relaxing as you want it to be.
There are countless amazing and unforgettable experiences to be had on an authentic safari, from sipping on a sundowner as you admire the animals around the watering hole, to meandering the glorious landscapes with Masai warriors, and Africa Sky would love the opportunity to arrange it with you.
Read Features and Reviews about Africa Sky
- Top Ten Reasons to go on Safari in Africa by Gill Haynes
- Top Ten Tips for taking your first Safari by Gill Haynes
- Michael Edwards explores the World’s Largest Nature Park.
- Steve Aldridge explores the Garden Route in South Africa.
- Jennie Bond visits Sanbona Wildlife Reserve with Tropical Sky.
- Jennie Bond visits South Africa with Tropical Sky.
- Read about Tropical Sky Touring Holidays
- Read about Tropical Sky Beach Holidays
- Read about Tropical Sky Renewal of Vows
- Read about Australian Sky
- Read about New Zealand Sky
- Read about American Sky
- Read about Canadian Sky
Africa Sky on Silver Travel Radio
- Find out more about safaris in Botswana.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen