Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Saga Cruises
Exclusively for the over 50s, Saga cruises provide an incredible choice of adventures and cultural experiences, whether you’re travelling accompanied or sailing solo.
Life aboard a small Saga ship combines the sophistication, service and fine dining of the world’s top boutique hotels with all the best aspects of cruising. You won’t get lost in a crowd of thousands. Instead, you’ll have a fantastic chance to sail with like-minded people – don’t be surprised if the crew get to know you by name too!
The sleek lines and traditional teak decks of Saga Pearl II bring a classic feel to this yacht-like ship. It’s her last season, so now’s the time to book her farewell cruises in the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Africa and more.
Saga’s luxurious, brand new ship is Spirit of Discovery. Together with Saga Sapphire she promises some of the most stylish cruising on the ocean wave. Saga’s 2019 season will introduce Explore Ashore, a concept combining small-group tours with bespoke excursions and independent discovery.
Every Saga cruise includes all on-board meals, activities and entertainment, wine with lunch and dinner, gratuities, WiFi, 24-hour room service and more. It’s amazing value: you can even dine in the speciality restaurants for no extra charge.
See also Saga Holidays
Read Features and Reviews about Saga Cruises
- Saga Sapphire’s Farewell Season: Treasures of the Canaries & Morocco Cruise – Part 1 by Sally Dowling
- Delightful France cruise on Saga Pearl II featuring Honfleur & Caen by Dave Harcombe
- High seas and high teas in Scandinavia on board Saga Sapphire
- Read about a group cruise around Croatia with Saga.
- Saga Cruise to St Petersburg – read Mike Pickup’s review
- Northern Lights Cruise – read Dave Harcombe’s review
- Saga Mystery Cruise – Danielle Fear enjoys every moment
- Diary of a Cruise Virgin – Sally Dowling takes the plunge
Up to 35% discount
6-night Norwegian cruise onboard Saga Sapphire. Includes all meals on board, including 24-hour room service, selected drinks, all on-board gratuities.
Departs Dover April 2019.
Call 0808 250 0848 or visit website.