Silver Travel Advisor Partner - HF Holidays
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Holidays in UK
With over 100 years’ experience in organising award-winning holidays, HF Holidays can help you find the walking or activity holiday that’s best for you. Explore Britain’s amazing coastlines and National Parks, from the dramatic coasts of Cornwall to the breathtaking lochs of Glen Coe.
Or, choose from our leisure holidays including Art & Craft, Music, Mind & Body, Photography, Dancing or Bridge and try something new in the trusted hands of our experienced tutors. Many of the country house hotels are wheelchair accessible and have detailed information about the building available.
Leave the planning and navigation to HF Holidays’ experienced leaders on a Guided Walking holiday, or walk at your own pace with their detailed routes and maps on a Self-guided Walking holiday. Whatever you choose, you can be sure of a warm welcome, good company and full board accommodation.
Stay at one of HF Holidays’ 18 Country Houses in the UK, all of which are well-equipped for walkers, often with great walks right from the doorstep More details
Choose from our range of self-guided holidays
Travel further afield and choose from 80 destinations across Europe and worldwide. Feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun on your back or sail into the sunset in Halong Bay. Enjoy views of the world’s most breathtaking landscapes on foot and let HF Holidays’ leaders take you on a journey of a lifetime as you travel across six continents, exploring some of the world’s most iconic landscapes along the way.
Unforced companionship is one of the beauties of a walking holiday and it makes it a great choice for single travellers in particular. Read more details about Singles options.
Island hopping holidays for 2021
- Trails & Island Hopping holidays are always extremely popular and have added 4 NEW holidays for 2021
- Read this recent Trails holiday review from HF Holidays Board Director, Ben Reid
New for 2021/22 – Walking & Activity Holidays – UK, Europe & Worldwide
Our brand NEW main holiday programme for next year is now available including Family Adventures, Group Holidays and winter sun walking into early 2022. Request a free brochure
Group Organiser’s Guide
Our useful new Group Organiser’s Guide offers a fantastic range of benefits and services specifically designed for anyone who is organising a short break or longer holiday, on behalf of 8 or more adults (10 or more for UK holidays at our country houses). Everything you need to know about arranging group travel, for walking clubs, extended families and groups of friends. More information
HF Holidays proudly sponsor Silver Travel Book Club
We know you love travelling and that many of you are just as passionate about books. See here for more information and your chance to win a new book every month.
All our UK houses are accessible but for more detailed help for all our holidays, please contact our expert Reservations Team for accessibility and assistance information on 020 3974 8865.
Read Features and Reviews about HF Holidays
- Childhood memories of Shropshire by Jane Wilson
- Walking holidays to look forward to by Gillian Thornton
- HF Holidays Brontë Book Club Weekend by Andrew Morris
- Walking in Madeira with HF Holidays by Gillian Thornton
- Spring and Winter walking in Dovedale with HF Holidays by Gillian Thornton
- Guided walking at Lulworth Cove with HF Holidays by Gillian Thornton
- Here’s how a Solo Silver traveller enjoyed their New Year’s Eve stay with HF Holidays.
- Leisure Activities Taster Weekend in the Yorkshire Dales with HF Holidays by Dave Harcombe
- Walking in the Cape Verde Islands with HF Holidays by Rupert Parker
- Canada with HF Holidays by Mike Pickup
- Rediscovering Cumbria with HF Holidays – Part 1 by Ian Lumsden
- Rediscovering Cumbria with HF Holidays – Part 2 by Ian Lumsden
- Peveril of the Peak with HF Holidays … and Harry by Debbie Marshall
- Dancing with HF Holidays in the Shropshire Hills – Tangling with the Tango by Ian Lumsden
- Walking and photography weekend with HF Holidays in the Brecon Beacons – Part 1 by Ian Lumsden
- Walking and photography weekend with HF Holidays in the Brecon Beacons – Part 2 by Ian Lumsden
- Walking and photography weekend with HF Holidays in the Brecon Beacons – Part 3 by Ian Lumsden
- A walking weekend in Dorset with HF Holidays by Sally Dowling
Silver Travellers save £50 per person on your first UK booking!
If you are making your first booking with HF Holidays for a UK break, you can save £50 per person by quoting the code SILVER at the time of booking.
Call 020 3974 8878 or visit www.hfholidays.co.uk