Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Adagio
Explore the world at a more leisurely pace.
An Adagio holiday makes you feel like the world is spinning just that little bit more slowly in a relaxed atmosphere where like-minded people appreciate their beautiful surroundings.
Our essential ingredients are simple. Blend fascinating destinations, with itineraries where you can stroll and savour the rich culture and landscape at a leisurely pace. Then carefully choose hotels for their character, atmosphere and cuisine with escorted tours and some local guides that ensure small groups enjoy all the social aspects of the holiday.
Adagio creates holidays at competitive prices including most dinners, many lunches, entrance fees, knowledgeable guides and transport.
The cherry on top?
We also offer the additional benefits of an Early Booking Discount, a Best Price Guarantee and a Loyalty Reward Scheme.
- If you’d like to amble rather than ramble, listen to Adagio Specialist Helen Nelson talking about wonderful Adagio holidays.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
Ramblers Walking Holidays – for a walking holiday.
You might also like to read:
- TV broadcaster (and Silver Travel patron) John Carter steps out of the fast lane for a gentle amble.
- Gateway to the Sierra Nevada with Adagio Holidays – Part 1
- Gateway to the Sierra Nevada with Adagio Holidays – Part 2
- Gateway to the Sierra Nevada with Adagio Holidays – Part 3
Treat yourself to an enclave of Swiss-Italian Paradise. Palm trees, culture, architecture, food, wine and of course with a back drop of mountains.
7 nights half board from £1,650 staying in spa hotels. Price includes flights, transfers and all local costs, activities, entrance fees and guide.
An experience not to missed!
May, June, September and October 2018.
Call 01707 386700 or visit website.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in