Silver Travel Advisor Partner - American Sky
American Sky specialises in tailor-made luxury holidays and tours across the USA. As experts in escorted tours, city breaks, self-drives and so much more, we’re sure we can find the perfect adventure for you. Whether it’s wandering the mesmerising streets of Boston & Washington DC, driving the open roads of route 66 or experiencing the magic of the Grand Canyon’s Wild West, our experienced and knowledgeable travel advisors are happy to help!
American Sky classic tours are some of our most popular, offering comfortable, great value for money, coach and rail journeys through America’s biggest and best landmarks. Whereas our superior tours feature travel on upgraded vehicles with additional excursions such as wine tasting in the Willamette Valley, or a glassblowing workshop in Quechee, to really experience the culture and heritage of each destination. But if it’s pure luxury that you’re looking for, our deluxe escorted tours include only the highest quality accommodation and transport as well as gourmet meals. You’ll travel to each location with an expert guide and every detail is taken care of for you.
Each American Sky USA escorted tour is hassle-free and the perfect way to explore a selection of destinations all in one go. If you need inspiration or friendly advice our passionate team is on hand to provide exceptional customer service and expertise. American Sky offer the very best that USA holidays have to offer with a range of tours to suit every taste.
Just a few of our favourite tours include:
- Great American Majestic Landscapes – Independent Rail Tour – enjoy the real America on our coast to coast independent rail tour taking you from New York to San Francisco and the Napa Valley via Chicago, Lake Michigan, Denver and the Rocky Mountains.
- New England’s Spectacular Fall Foliage – premium tour – stay at the Von Trapp family lodge and discover the spectacle of autumn colours
- The American South tour – discover the southern charm of Charleston and Savannah, soak up the rhythm in New Orleans and enjoy the sights and sounds of Memphis and Nashville.
For information on accessibility and assistance, please call 01342 886940.
Read about Silver Travel Advisor writer Sally Dowling’s trips:
- Four Great American Road Trips to remember
- California Road Trip – Palm Springs
- California Road Trip – Santa Barbara
- California Road Trip – San Diego
- Zion National Park, Utah
- New Hampshire – A road trip to remember – Part 1
- New Hampshire – A road trip to remember – Part 2
- Say ‘ALOHA’ to Hawaii
- Tempting Tucson
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- The call of the wild in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
- Cedar Key – clam capital of the USA
- Cycling, Shelling and Schmoozing on Sanibel
- Salt Lake City Guide
- Universal Orlando
- Back to Disney 30 years later with the grandchildren
Read Features and Reviews about American Sky
- Getting into the spirit of things in New Orleans with American Sky by Jeannine Williamson
- A wonderful long weekend in the Windy City with American Sky by Jeannine Williamson
- Self-drive holiday in North Carolina by Mary Stuart-Miller
- Top ten reasons to visit Baltimore by Anna Selby
- Silver Travel writer Glynis Sullivan take a road trip around Florida.
- 10 things you might like to know about Costa Rica