Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Saga Holidays
Saga have been creating holidays and cruises exclusively for over 50s for more than 60 years, with incredible destinations, memorable experiences and fantastic value at the heart of what we do.
From relaxing hotel stays and scenic river cruises, to cultural escorted tours and memorable ocean cruises, our varied collection is a perfect choice for anyone over 50 (a travelling companion can be over 40) and ideal for people travelling on their own. You can share your interests with like-minded people and enjoy a more grown-up atmosphere as you explore amazing destinations, from Spain and Croatia, to India and Australia. With 44 single cabins on the 720-passenger Saga Sapphire and 57 aboard the 449-passenger Saga Pearl II, the Saga ocean cruises are a great choice for solo travellers.
Every Saga holiday and cruise has been meticulously planned by our expert team, who are passionate about finding new exciting destinations and creating holidays full of unforgettable experiences that are tailored just to you. We also continually fine-tune our holidays from the feedback we receive from previous guests, to make sure every Saga holiday upholds our high standards.
New holiday choices
All including VIP door-to-door car service to and from the airport and optional travel insurance.
Wild about Sri Lanka
This island paradise boasts vast swathes of protected land and is one of the best places in Asia to go wildlife watching for elephants, leopards, buffalo and endangered sloth bears. 12 nights from £2,599, April 2018-June 2019.
Into the Heart of Japan
Immerse yourself in Japanese culture from the bright lights of Tokyo to the haunting beauty of Hiroshima’s Memorial Peace Garden. See Mount Fuji and snow monkeys, sleep in a ryokan, explore historic temples and, of course, make sushi! 13 nights from £3,799, November 2018 – June 2019.
Contrasts of Central America
This three-country tour will show you the varied culture, wildlife and natural beauty of Central America. Start in booming Panama City then enjoy the timeless majesty of Nicaragua’s grand colonial cities and explore the volcanoes, lagoons and bird-rich rainforests of Costa Rica. 18 nights from £3,499, September 2018 – June 2019.
- See also Saga Cruises
You may find interesting:
- Toronto to Vancouver by train by Solange Hando
- The Seychelles by Jennie Bond
- Saga Mystery Cruise by Danielle Fear
- Sally Dowling’s diary of a cruise virgin with Saga. Read Part 1
- Sally Dowling’s diary of a cruise virgin with Saga. Read Part 2
- Sally Dowling’s diary of a cruise virgin with Saga. Read Part 3
- Sally Dowling’s diary of a cruise virgin with Saga. Read Part 4
- Saga Northern Lights Cruise by Pat Richardson
- The Saga Experience by Sally Dowling
- Cyprus in September by Sally Dowling
- John Halsey explored Croatia and Montenegro with Saga.
Saga Holidays on Silver Travel Radio
- Robin Shaw talked to Jennie Carr on the Silver Travel Show about new ships and various destinations.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen