Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Trafalgar
Trafalgar connects you with people, places and experiences to reveal the diversity of the places we go.
We give you the real thing, without you having to worry about a thing. From the icons to the unexpected, get those ‘pinch me’ moments through a series of Trafalgar highlights other travellers may never know about, or have access to.
Connect with locals proud to bring you into their homes, share their cultures and tell their tales so you can experience their way of life first hand. Live the legacies of hotels that are more than just a bed for the night, but a piece of the local heritage. Discover our secret spots and Hidden Gems.
Your essentials are covered, from accommodation, many meals and sightseeing – even VIP entry at the icons.
Our Travel Directors, Local Specialists and Drivers take care of every detail at every step, making your experience as unique as you are. So leave the logistics to us and you’ll make the most of every minute.
It’s the people and places we’ve known since 1947, with feedback from over five million guests like you that fuel our innovation to craft simply the best holidays.
Every hour, every continent, we bring you the good life.
Read features and reviews about Trafalgar
- Read about one lucky Silver Traveller’s trip with Trafalgar to France.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 1 – preparing to travel.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 2 – a stunning city and new friends.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 3 – a guided walk and music by candlelight.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 4 – city wonders and cafe life.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 5 – Vienna bound.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 6 – a Viennese whirl.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 7 – having a ball.
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 8 – Budapest bound
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 9 – Big bustling Budapest
- Prague, Vienna and Budapest: Chapter 10 – Goodbye Budapest
Save 10% on 10 day South Africa tour
The Essence of South Africa tour explores Cape Town and Johannesburg, features safari game drives and visits the Greater Kruger National Park plus wine-tasting and see the penguins of Boulders Beach.
Book by 28 Feb 2019.
Call 0808 274 1098 or visit website
Unearth the local stories of the Americas within unique, real Trafalgar experiences. 10% early payment discount, save up to £485.
Book by 28 Feb 2019.
Call 0808 274 1098 or visit website.