Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines operate four smaller, more personable Ocean ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – as well as our exciting new River cruise addition – Brabant.
Offering a variety of cruise experiences, from UK departures to exotic fly-cruises, short breaks and spectacular Norwegian Fjords sailings. Fred. Olsen has also expanded its worldwide itineraries with Brabant, offering over 30 different European river cruises – including the Main, Moselle, Rhine and Danube.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is named ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ in the ‘Wave Awards 2018’ and ’Best Ocean Cruise Line’ in the ‘Silver Travel Awards 2019’
Voted ‘Best for Itineraries’ and ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ by Cruise Critic experts in December 2017, as well as ‘Best Ocean Cruise Line’ – for the third year in a row – in the prestigious ‘2019 Silver Travel Awards’, Fred. Olsen will be making the most of its ocean fleet in 2019/20 by visiting over 200 destinations in 73 countries around the globe.
2019/20/21 Worldwide Sailings
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ 2019/20/21 cruises include a collection of expertly-crafted itineraries featuring some of the world’s very best destinations and experiences. Once again providing guests with a world of choice, the programme includes sailings from five UK departure ports, including British Isles cruises, and incredible fly-cruises aboard our smaller, recently refreshed ocean-going ships, full round the world cruises, and immersive European river cruises, taking in over 200 destinations around the globe. Find out more.
Introducing European River Cruising Brabant by Fred. Olsen
Brabant’s classic design is a little smaller than many river boats, so you’ll enjoy all the usual hallmarks of Fred. Olsen’s approach to cruising. In line with our ocean-going fleet, this smaller-scaled vessel has the style, ambience and understated quality of a country house hotel. With around only 150 fellow guests on board, you’ll find Brabant is personal and intimate. Cruise ship staples such as swimming pools, a number of lounges and on-going activities are not in evidence, making way for a comfortable and welcoming ambience, complemented by relaxing and roomy public areas where occasional daily entertainment, leisurely drinks and engaging conversation with new-found friends is the norm.
Silver Travel Advisor members only
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Magic of the Canaries with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Steve Newman
- Indonesian Island Discovery cruise with Fred. Olsen by Anna Selby
- Meet Allan Tait, Cruise Director on Black Watch
- Island hopping with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- A seven-night sunshine cruise with Fred. Olsen by Marion Ainge
- Three German rivers on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Alan Fairfax
- Jewels of the Baltic with Fred Olsen by Anna Selby
- Midsummer on the Rhine & Moselle with Fred Olsen by Sally Dowling
- Braemar, wine and tapas by Alan Fairfax
- 14 nights around the Caribbean with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- World cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Rhine cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- Cruising the Rhine and the Moselle on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Diana Bentley
- Exploring Sweden with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Alan Fairfax
- Iceland and Greenland with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Celebrating marriage with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- Cruise and Walk around Scotland and Ireland by Steve Newman
- Andalusia and the Algarve by Rupert Parker
- Scandinavian Waterways and Capitals with Fred. Olsen: Chapters 1 – 5 by Dave Harcombe
- Dublin, the Isles and Lochs of Scotland by Alan Fairfax
- Baltic Cruise – in association with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Anna Selby
- Cruising the Seine on Braemar by David Powell
- The Norwegian Fjords on board Fred. Olsen’s Balmoral by Danielle Fear
- Exploring the Netherlands with Fred. Olsen’s Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- In search of our Celtic heritage with Boudicca by Lynn Houghton
- Cruising the Canary Islands on Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- Balmoral by David Powell
Up to 10% Silver Travel Members’ Discount* on all Fred. Olsen cruises
Silver Travel Club have teamed up with award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines to give you a tempting membership discount*. There’s up to 10% for existing Fred.Olsen customers – 5% Silver Travel discount in addition to 5% Oceans Loyalty Club discount (subject to the T&Cs of the Oceans membership). New to Fred. Olsen customers can save 5% on their first sailing – and that’s on top of any current offers.
To book, sign-in as a Silver Travel member to see the code to quote and your membership number, then call the freephone reservations line 0800 0355 108.
*Terms and conditions apply, visit Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for more details.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in