Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Fred. Olsen and Silver Travel Club
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is proud to offer Silver Travel Club members a discount of up to 10% on sailings right across its four-strong fleet – new flagship Bolette and sister ship Borealis, Balmoral and Braemar. With all ships carrying less than 1,400 guests, Silver travellers will be sure to enjoy the benefits of small ship cruising both aboard and ashore, from travelling to those harder to reach ports, enjoying many days of scenic cruising, and returning to the ship to a welcoming, smiling face and a team that knows your name and how you like your breakfast.
It is the attention to detail and handcrafted itineraries that saw Silver Travel Club members name Fred. Olsen as the ‘Best Ocean Cruise Line’ in the Silver Travel Awards 2020 – for the fifth year running.
With departures available from London Tilbury and Belfast in 2022 and beyond, following on from the addition of Portsmouth in 2022, it means Fred. Olsen will sail from eight regional ports within the UK. The list also includes Southampton, Dover, Liverpool, Newcastle and Rosyth in Edinburgh.
For more information or to book, please call 0800 0355 108, quoting STC5 and your Silver Travel Club membership number. Alternatively, please visit www.fredolsencruises.com/affinity/silver-travel-club
New 2021 British Isles sailings
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has unveiled a brand-new programme of ‘Welcome Back’ cruises, ready for a return to cruising this summer. With 11 departures, including from Dover and Liverpool, the new sailings will showcase the best of the British Isles for 2021, with scenic-only cruises and those with ports of call featured aboard its smaller ships.
New cruises for 2022/23
The Welcome Back sailings follow on from the launch of Fred. Olsen’s packed programme of cruising for 2022/23. With 126 brand-new cruises taking in 82 countries, durations from 1 to 101 nights and departures from eight UK ports, there is bound to be an itinerary to suit you.
For those looking for short cruises, there are a number of sailings of six nights or less, taking in the wonderful British Isles and breathtaking Norwegian fjords, as well as European breaks to Belgium, France, Spain and Denmark.
For those wanting to venture further afield can set sail on adventures to America, Canada, the Adriatic and more.
Around the world in 80 days
For the true adventurers, there is the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Phileas Fogg, with new ship Borealis to set sail on an ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ adventure in February 2023, with departures from Southampton or Liverpool.
Plain Sailing Guarantee
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is offering ‘no risk’ deposits and flexible booking terms under its Plain Sailing Guarantee, so that all guests can book their next cruise with confidence. For more details, click here.
Silver Travellers can save up to 10%
Silver Travel Club members can enjoy up to 10% off sailings with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
Those who are existing Fred. Olsen customers can benefit from a tempting discount of up to 10% off, with a 5% Silver Travel Club discount in addition to their 5% Oceans Loyalty Club discount.
Silver Travel Club members sailing with Fred. Olsen for the first time can save 5%.
Both of these discounts are applicable on top of any offers being run by Fred. Olsen at the time of booking.
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Fred. Olsen’s splendid new ship, Bolette by Alan Fairfax
- Magic of the Canaries with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Steve Newman
- Indonesian Island Discovery cruise with Fred. Olsen by Anna Selby
- Meet Allan Tait, Cruise Director on Black Watch
- Island hopping with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- A seven-night sunshine cruise with Fred. Olsen by Marion Ainge
- Three German rivers on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Alan Fairfax
- Jewels of the Baltic with Fred Olsen by Anna Selby
- Midsummer on the Rhine & Moselle with Fred Olsen by Sally Dowling
- Braemar, wine and tapas by Alan Fairfax
- 14 nights around the Caribbean with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- World cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Rhine cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- Cruising the Rhine and the Moselle on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Diana Bentley
- Exploring Sweden with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Alan Fairfax
- Iceland and Greenland with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Celebrating marriage with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- Cruise and Walk around Scotland and Ireland by Steve Newman
- Andalusia and the Algarve by Rupert Parker
- Scandinavian Waterways and Capitals with Fred. Olsen: Chapters 1 – 5 by Dave Harcombe
- Dublin, the Isles and Lochs of Scotland by Alan Fairfax
- Baltic Cruise – in association with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Anna Selby
- Cruising the Seine on Braemar by David Powell
- The Norwegian Fjords on board Fred. Olsen’s Balmoral by Danielle Fear
- Exploring the Netherlands with Fred. Olsen’s Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- In search of our Celtic heritage with Boudicca by Lynn Houghton
- Cruising the Canary Islands on Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- Balmoral by David Powell
New-to-the-fleet ship Borealis: save up to £250pp on a selection of 2021 cruises
Plus on board spending money on almost all 2021 and 2022 Borealis departures
To celebrate its return to sailing, and Borealis’ Maiden Voyage, Fred. Olsen is excited to offer guests a little extra incentive to set sail. Book your next cruise with Borealis, and you’ll receive savings up to £250 per person on a selection of 2021 cruises to UK and overseas destinations, with departures available from Southampton and Liverpool.
Plus, there is free on board spending money on almost all 2021 and 2022 cruises.
Call 0800 0355 108 or visit website for more details.
Up to 10% Silver Travel Members’ Discount* on all Fred. Olsen cruises
Silver Travel Club have teamed up with award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines to give you a tempting membership discount*. There’s up to 10% for existing Fred.Olsen customers – 5% Silver Travel discount in addition to 5% Oceans Loyalty Club discount (subject to the T&Cs of the Oceans membership). New to Fred. Olsen customers can save 5% on their first sailing – and that’s on top of any current offers.
To book, please have your Silver Travel membership number to hand (please sign in and go to My Accounts/My Profile: the number is at the top of the page) then call the freephone reservations line 0800 0355 108 and be sure to quote the code STC5.
*Terms and conditions apply, please visit Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for more details.
Solo fares from £811 this Autumn and Winter