Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines operate four smaller, more personable Ocean ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – as well as our exciting new River cruise addition – Brabant.
Offering a variety of cruise experiences, from UK departures to exotic fly-cruises, short breaks and spectacular Norwegian Fjords sailings. Fred. Olsen has also expanded its worldwide itineraries with Brabant in 2018, offering over 30 different European river cruises – including the Main, Moselle, Rhine and Danube.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is named ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ in ‘The Wave Awards 2018’
Voted ‘Best for Itineraries’ and ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ by Cruise Critic experts in December 2017, as well as ‘Best Ocean Cruise Line’ – for the second year in a row – in the prestigious ‘2017 Silver Travel Awards’, Fred. Olsen will be making the most of its ocean fleet in 2018/19 by visiting over 200 destinations in 73 countries around the globe.
2019/20 Worldwide Brochure Launch
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines have just launched their 2019/20 cruises, a collection of expertly crafted itineraries featuring some of the world’s very best destinations and experiences. Once again providing guests with a world of choice, this brand new programme includes sailings from five UK departure ports and incredible fly-cruises aboard our smaller, recently refreshed ocean-going ships, as well as immersive European river cruises, taking in over 200 destinations around the globe. Find out more.
Introducing European River Cruising Brabant by Fred. Olsen
Brabant’s classic design is a little smaller than many river boats, so you’ll enjoy all the usual hallmarks of Fred. Olsen’s approach to cruising. In line with our ocean-going fleet, this smaller-scaled vessel has the style, ambience and understated quality of a country house hotel. With around only 150 fellow guests on board, you’ll find Brabant is personal and intimate. Cruise ship staples such as swimming pools, a number of lounges and on-going activities are not in evidence, making way for a comfortable and welcoming ambience, complemented by relaxing and roomy public areas where occasional daily entertainment, leisurely drinks and engaging conversation with new-found friends is the norm.
Silver Travel Advisor members only
You may find interesting:
- Rhine cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- Cruising the Rhine and the Moselle on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Diana Bentley
- Exploring Sweden with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Alan Fairfax
- Iceland and Greenland with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Celebrating marriage with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- Cruise and Walk around Scotland and Ireland by Steve Newman
- Andalusia and the Algarve by Rupert Parker
- Scandinavian Waterways and Capitals with Fred. Olsen: Chapters 1 – 5 by Dave Harcombe
- Dublin, the Isles and Lochs of Scotland by Alan Fairfax
- Baltic Cruise – in association with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Anna Selby
- Cruising the Seine on Braemar by David Powell
- The Norwegian Fjords on board Fred. Olsen’s Balmoral
- Tulips and Chocolates cruise to Belgium and Netherlands
- Travel writer Lynn Houghton goes in search of our Celtic Heritage on board Boudicca.
- Alan Fairfax’s Fred Olsen Blog
- Balmoral by David Powell
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in