Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines operates four smaller, more personable ocean ships – the 1,325-guest Balmoral, 924-guest Braemar, and their just-announced additions, Bolette and Borealis, both of which carry under 1,400 guests and which will join the fleet later this year. Together, these ships offer a variety of cruise experiences, from UK departures to exotic fly-cruises, short breaks and spectacular Norwegian Fjords sailings.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is named ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ in the ‘Wave Awards 2018’ and ’Best Ocean Cruise Line’ in the ‘Silver Travel Awards 2020’
Voted ‘Best for Itineraries’ and ‘Best for Solo Travellers’ by Cruise Critic experts in December 2017, as well as ‘Best Ocean Cruise Line’ – for the fourth year in a row – in the prestigious ‘2020 Silver Travel Awards’, Fred. Olsen will be making the most of its ocean fleet in 2020/21 by visiting over 200 destinations in 73 countries around the globe.
2021/22 Worldwide Sailings
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ 2021/22 cruises include a collection of expertly-crafted itineraries featuring some of the world’s very best destinations and experiences. Once again providing guests with a world of choice, the programme includes sailings from five UK departure ports, including British Isles cruises, and incredible fly-cruises aboard our smaller, recently refreshed ocean-going ships and full round the world cruises taking in over 200 destinations around the globe. Find out more
Are you a member of an association, club or corporate group, or do you travel as a group of friends or family? Then take a look at the Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Direct Groups page for details of group offers and opportunities.
Silver Travel Advisor members only
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Magic of the Canaries with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Steve Newman
- Indonesian Island Discovery cruise with Fred. Olsen by Anna Selby
- Meet Allan Tait, Cruise Director on Black Watch
- Island hopping with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- A seven-night sunshine cruise with Fred. Olsen by Marion Ainge
- Three German rivers on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Alan Fairfax
- Jewels of the Baltic with Fred Olsen by Anna Selby
- Midsummer on the Rhine & Moselle with Fred Olsen by Sally Dowling
- Braemar, wine and tapas by Alan Fairfax
- 14 nights around the Caribbean with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- World cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Rhine cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Carole Tidball
- Cruising the Rhine and the Moselle on Fred. Olsen’s Brabant by Diana Bentley
- Exploring Sweden with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Alan Fairfax
- Iceland and Greenland with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Anna Selby
- Celebrating marriage with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines by Marion Ainge
- Cruise and Walk around Scotland and Ireland by Steve Newman
- Andalusia and the Algarve by Rupert Parker
- Scandinavian Waterways and Capitals with Fred. Olsen: Chapters 1 – 5 by Dave Harcombe
- Dublin, the Isles and Lochs of Scotland by Alan Fairfax
- Baltic Cruise – in association with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Anna Selby
- Cruising the Seine on Braemar by David Powell
- The Norwegian Fjords on board Fred. Olsen’s Balmoral by Danielle Fear
- Exploring the Netherlands with Fred. Olsen’s Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- In search of our Celtic heritage with Boudicca by Lynn Houghton
- Cruising the Canary Islands on Braemar by Alan Fairfax
- Balmoral by David Powell
Exclusive – Cruise to France & Spain with John Carter this Autumn
Save 10% – fares from £1,439pp
Exclusive – Cruise from the UK to France and Spain with TV travel legend John Carter aboard Borealis on an 11-night sailing from Dover to France and Spain 26 September-7 October 2021 and save 10% with extra benefits. Fares start at £1,439pp (solos from £1,999pp).
For details, call free on 0800 0355 141 (Open Mon–Sat 9am–5pm) quoting the Silver Travel Advisor group account code GRP0294 and cruise code S2122. More details
Up to 10% Silver Travel Members’ Discount* on all Fred. Olsen cruises
Silver Travel Club have teamed up with award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines to give you a tempting membership discount*. There’s up to 10% for existing Fred.Olsen customers – 5% Silver Travel discount in addition to 5% Oceans Loyalty Club discount (subject to the T&Cs of the Oceans membership). New to Fred. Olsen customers can save 5% on their first sailing – and that’s on top of any current offers.
To book, please have your Silver Travel membership number to hand (please sign in and go to My Accounts/My Profile: the number is at the top of the page) then call the freephone reservations line 0800 0355 108 and be sure to quote the code STC5.
*Terms and conditions apply, please visit Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for more details.