Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen has an amazing selection of all cruises, travelling to some of the most beautiful, relaxing and scenic destinations in the world. Each and every one of Fred. Olsen cruise holidays has been tailored to give guests a truly memorable adventure in total comfort.
Choose from a selection of winter cruises, mini cruises, world cruises, fly cruises and exotic fly cruises, departing from 10 regional UK ports for complete convenience.
Everyone wants something different from their holiday. Whether you want to immerse yourself in the history of River Cruising and Mediterranean cities, revel in the grandeur of the Norwegian fjords, or simply soak up the sun on deck whilst sailing around the Caribbean. With a Fred. Olsen Cruise you can. And single travellers are particularly welcome, with cabins, dining tables and excursions especially organized for them. Read more
Whatever you want to do or see, the choice is yours: Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines sail to more than 200 destinations worldwide. Our size advantage means we can reach places that some of the mammoth cruisers can’t access, including the Spanish city of Aviles, historic Bremen and beautiful Seville, where you will sail along the Guadalquivir River right to the city centre. We take you closer to your favourite destinations. View our latest cruise offers here.
Silver Travel Advisor members only
Departing from 10 regional UK ports as well as fly cruises we sail to over 200 destinations worldwide. Find out more here.
You may find interesting:
- Baltic Cruise – in association with Ramblers Cruise & Walk Holidays by Anna Selby
- Cruising the Seine on Braemar by David Powell
- The Norwegian Fjords on board Fred. Olsen’s Balmoral
- Tulips and Chocolates cruise to Belgium and Netherlands
- Travel writer Lynn Houghton goes in search of our Celtic Heritage on board Boudicca.
- Alan Fairfax’s Fred Olsen Blog
- Balmoral by David Powell
- Best of Both Worlds – Cruise & Walk by John Carter
Watch a video about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen on Silver Travel Radio
- Nathan Philpot talks to the Silver Travel Show about why cruising is so popular, where to take your first voyage and destinations that are best reached by ship.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
Save on single supplements
Many wonderful offers for solo travellers, super opportunities to meet like-minded people and enjoy companionable voyages.
Call 0845 564 2553 or visit website for more details.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in