Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Star Clippers
The world’s most spectacular Tall Ships
Star Clippers operates three of the world’s largest and tallest sailing vessels. Visiting intimate ports often untouched by larger cruise ships and offering passengers the activities, amenities and atmosphere of a private yacht, Star Clippers is recognised as one of the premier speciality cruise lines.
Passengers can enjoy the romance of sailing on board a true tall ship in a relaxed atmosphere with high standards of service provided by an attentive crew. All three ships have expansive teak decks, swimming pools, informal dining, a convivial Tropical Bar and a comfortable piano bar.
The Star Clippers Experience
The gentle lapping of waves against a wind driven hull. A pod of dolphins playing in the curling bow wave. A salute to a propitious marriage, the wedding of a splendid cruise holiday with the romance of sailing aboard a true tall ship. It is the unique combination of sailing tradition and pampered relaxation that is the essence of Star Clippers. For within the setting of a magnificently evocative Tall ship is a world for those who seek an authentic sailing adventure without sacrificing creature comforts.
These graceful ships fly along the waves, just like the legendary clippers of a century and a half ago. And this is as much an adventure in highly evolved relaxation as it is in tradition. For though computers have not replaced the skilled hands of the crew in the art of raising sails, guests are not expected to become barefoot seamen. Relax and let the crew do the work.
Now come aboard Star Clipper, Star Flyer or Royal clipper, the largest true fully rigged sailing ship in the world today. As thousands of square feet of sail unfurl above you, you will feel the elation of those mariners of long ago. Because this is Star Clippers and the adventure has only just begun.
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about Star Clippers
- Western Mediterranean cruise from Cannes to Rome, calling at Corsica, Elba and Sardinia by Rupert Parker
- A thrilling seafaring adventure sailing across the Atlantic on Star Clippers by Jeannine Williamson
- Star Clippers cruise around South East Asia and Ports and Excursions by Debbie Marshall
- A superb dining experience on board the Royal Clipper by Nick Henley
- The Royal Clipper – The Windward Islands of the Caribbean and Ports of call and excursions by Debbie Marshall
- Star Clippers cruise around the Caribbean on board the Star Flyer by Jeannine Williamson
- Former BBC Royal Correspondent Jennie Bond writes about her Star Clippers experience. Read more
- Tall ship cruising, learn the ropes by Steve Newman
Star Clippers on Silver Travel Radio
- The Silver Travel Show welcomed Jennie Bond to hear all about her Star Clippers cruise.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen