Silver Travel Advisor Partner - AmaWaterways
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Relax! You’re sailing on the best river cruise fleet in Europe!
AmaWaterways really is a river cruise experience like no other. You don’t just need to take our word for it! In the latest Berlitz Guide to River Cruising, more than 310 ships were assessed based on hardware, amenities, cuisine and customer service and the AmaWaterways European fleet earned the highest rating given and achieved all top 10 spots in the guide including number 1 for customer care.
Consistently innovating with enriching themed cruises, an enhanced Active Discovery Programme offering new hiking, biking and golf tours; unique complimentary chef’s table and La Chaine de Rotisseurs dining experience complemented with free flowing regional wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner.
AmaWaterways were the first river cruise company to introduce an exclusive twin balcony design in the majority of staterooms and their latest feature is the introduction of inter-connecting cabins to accommodate multi-generational families. Recognised for their custom designed ships, award winning cuisine, extensive complimentary amenities, carefully crafted itineraries and personalised service, AmaWaterways continues to lead the way in river cruising. AmaWaterways has a wide selection of 7, 10 & 14 night itineraries travelling through Europe (including for the Christmas Markets), Africa, Vietnam and Cambodia throughout the year.
For more information contact our team of river cruise consultants on 0800 320 2337 or visit www.amawatwerways.co.uk for more information.
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.
Read Features and Reviews about AmaWaterways
- AmaWaterways’ AmaMagna on the Danube by Alan Fairfax
- AmaMagna from AmaWaterways – Double the Luxury on the Danube by Gill Haynes
- Healthy river cruising with AmaWaterways by Jane Wilson
- An amazing journey on the mighty Mekong with AmaWaterways by Jeanine Williamson
- Mike Pickup discovers the addition of a hosted wellness programme by AmaWaterways to its already comprehensive set of activities.
- Meet Stuart Pearl, the Managing Director of AmaWaterways.
- Award-winning travel writer Pat Richardson compares treasure-laden river cruise itineraries
- Mike Pickup discovers the lower Danube onboard AmaSerena.
- Jeannine Williamson goes on a picturesque river cruise on the Seine with AmaWaterways.
- Glynis Sullivan travels from Amsterdam to Basel with AmaWaterways.
- Mike Pickup travels along Portugal’s Douro River with AmaWaterways.
- Read about river cruising on the amazing AmaSerena.
- Read about a very special river cruise aboard AmaPrima taking in the Dutch bulbfields.
Save up to £575pp on Europe 2021 sailings
Save up to £575pp cruising Europe’s waterways in style in 2021, with free flights – or no-fly rail options – transfers too on selected sailings. Enjoy Tulip-time, see the colours of Provence, delight in the Rhine or Danube or get a taste of Bordeaux.
Book by 31 December 2020
Call 0800 320 2337 or visit website for more details.
Save up to £575pp on Mekong 2021 sailings
Save up to £575pp cruising the Mekong in 2021. It’s the 12th largest river in the world and sagas of ancient empires, colonial powers and modern conflicts have unfolded along its banks. Temples, trade routes and fishing villages in the river’s path are today untouched by time, just as the way of life they represent. And nowhere are the river’s riches more apparent than in Vietnam and Cambodia, where your cruise begins and ends.
Book by 31 December 2020
Call 0800 320 2337 or visit website for more details