Silver Travel Advisor Partner - AMA Waterways UK
Relax! You’re sailing on the best river cruise fleet in Europe!
AmaWaterways really is a river cruise experience like no other. You don’t just need to take our word for it! In the latest Berlitz Guide to River Cruising, more than 310 ships were assessed based on hardware, amenities, cuisine and customer service and the AmaWaterways European fleet earned the highest rating given and achieved all top 10 spots in the guide including number 1 for customer care.
Consistently innovating with enriching themed cruises, an enhanced Active Discovery Programme offering new hiking, biking and golf tours; unique complimentary chef’s table and La Chaine de Rotisseurs dining experience complemented with free flowing regional wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner.
AmaWaterways were the first river cruise company to introduce an exclusive twin balcony design in the majority of staterooms and their latest feature is the introduction of inter-connecting cabins to accommodate multi-generational families. Recognised for their custom designed ships, award winning cuisine, extensive complimentary amenities, carefully crafted itineraries and personalised service, AmaWaterways continues to lead the way in river cruising. AmaWaterways has a wide selection of 7, 10 & 14 night itineraries travelling through Europe (including for the Christmas Markets), Africa, Vietnam and Cambodia throughout the year.
- Free Flights on selected European 2018 itineraries booked before 31 December 2017 excluding sailings commencing 25 Mar – 10 Apr 2018; 15 Jul – 5 Aug 2018; 18-31 Dec 2018. Not combinable with the Solo Supplement offer.
For more information contact our team of river cruise consultants on 0800 320 2336 or visit www.amawatwerways.co.uk for more information.
- Award-winning travel writer Pat Richardson compares treasure-laden river cruise itineraries
- Mike Pickup discovers the lower Danube onboard AmaSerena.
- Jeannine Williamson goes on a picturesque river cruise on the Seine with AmaWaterways.
- Glynis Sullivan travels from Amsterdam to Basel with AmaWaterways.
- Mike Pickup travels along Portugal’s Douro River with AmaWaterways.
- Read about river cruising on the amazing AmaSerena.
- Read about a very special river cruise aboard AmaPrima taking in the Dutch bulbfields.
David Powell, for Silver Travel TV, takes a luxury river cruise through Holland and Belgium on AmaSerena.
Solo Supplement waived on selected 2017 and 2018 river cruises
The offer applies to all category staterooms (excluding suites) including the fleets innovate double occupancy twin balconies.
Prices start from just £1,778 for solo occupancy – including all meals (with wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner), the Chefs Table dining experience, a choice of complimentary daily tours and excursions, complimentary Wi-Fi and use of on board bicycles for active discovery ashore.
Call 0800 320 2336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cruise on the Rhine, Danube, Main or in France from only £1,977pp including free flights and complimentary transfers on selected 2018 European river cruises.
Book by 31 December 2017.
Call 0800 320 2335 or visit website.
To see exclusive discounts and offers, please sign in