Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Scenic
Scenic offer guests a truly inclusive experience like no other. From premium drinks and fine-dining, to daily activities and even a butler service, everything you could wish for is included. Even flights are taken care of, with flexible departures and the choice to travel from up to 15 UK airports or by Eurostar. All this, as well as internal transfers and tipping, mean you really can leave your wallet at home.
With 15 river cruise ships across Europe, France, the Douro region of Portugal, and South East Asia, guests can choose from a choice of 27 itineraries across Europe and Southeast Asia, with cruises and tours ranging from 8 to 24 days.
Each itinerary is hand-crafted to feature a collection of iconic onshore excursions and exclusive encounters, from a private classical music concert in the majestic Palais Liechtenstein, to a behind-the-scenes tour of a palatial French chateau. In Southeast Asia, Scenic will take you to spiritual temples and ancient ruins, invite you to authentic restaurants and unusual performances, and open the door on village life that will take you back generations.
You will also enjoy the daily flexibility of Scenic Freechoice, giving you the opportunity to pick your preferred excursions from a selection of activities. In Southeast Asia, traverse the streets of Ho Chi Minh City on a vintage Vespa, take a hands-on cooking class in Hanoi’s lively Old Quarter, or unearth Yangon’s thriving art scene.
With the freedom to tailor your days ashore, you will enjoy a more eclectic and personalised holiday at a pace that suits you.
National Geographic experts
Several of the Scenic cruises will be accompanied by experts who work for National Geographic, so you’ll have in depth historical, cultural or wildlife talks as well guidance for taking the best possible photos what ever time of day or night. Find out more
A Floating Hotel
Scenic’s 5-star fleet of ‘Space-Ships’ marry comfort and luxury, with each of their sleek vessels specially commissioned to feature opulent interiors offering more space. There’s a fully-equipped gym, a selection of beautiful dining venues, spacious Sun Deck, contemporary bar and lounge and much more. And, their signature, all-inclusive promise means everything from your morning espresso to your brandy nightcap is included.
Choose to stay in up to six suites, all of which are generously proportioned and designed with your comfort in mind, and the majority of which are fitted with a Sun Lounge. This ingenious, all-weather feature gives you the freedom to transform your floor-to-ceiling window into a beautiful balcony at the touch of a button. In addition to this, Scenic provide a generous staff-to-guest ratio of 1:3, which promises to further complement their outstanding levels of service.
A Culinary Celebration
Dining is so important to the Scenic experience. Showcasing the local region’s palate-rousing cuisine, there are up to six dining venues on board, with a venue and menus to suit every occasion and taste.
Crystal Dining is the gourmet heartbeat of the ship. A communal centrepiece where you can enjoy a plentiful buffet breakfast, a diverse lunch and celebratory dinner. River Café offers a selection of savoury snacks and sweet treats throughout the day, and you will also discover the perks of in-suite dining thanks to 24-hour room service. Try something truly unforgettable in one of the ship’s speciality restaurants which features a five-course extravaganza, and couple this with complimentary top-shelf spirits, handpicked wines and local beers anytime of the day.
The Ultimate in Luxury Ocean Cruising
2019 heralds our entry into luxury ocean cruising with the inaugural season of Scenic Eclipse, the World’s First Discovery Yacht.
Read Features and Reviews about Scenic
- Robert Powell on the Irrawaddy with Scenic
- Treasures of the Mekong by Gillian Thornton
- Scenic Gem – Normandy and Gems of the Seine: Part 1 by Chrissy Nason
- Scenic Gem – Normandy and Gems of the Seine: Part 2 by Chrissy Nason
- Scenic Gem – Normandy and Gems of the Seine: Part 3 by Chrissy Nason
- Scenic Jasper – River cruising in luxury and style in the Netherlands by Alan Fairfax
- Hoorn – a day visit from the Scenic Jasper river cruise by Alan Fairfax
- Scenic cruise on the Rhone by Pat Richardson
- TV Presenter Esther Rantzen enjoys Dutch Sights and Belgian Delights on board the Scenic Emerald.
- Read about Silver Traveller Glynis Sullivan’s fabulous experience onboard the Scenic Jewel.
- Read more about the Scenic Jewel’s voyage and ports of call.
- Read about Robert Powell’s fabulous experience onboard the Scenic Emerald.
Silver Travel Advisor’s Alan Fairfax took a cruise on board Scenic Jasper:
- Scenic Jasper – river cruising in luxury and style in the Netherlands
- Amsterdam – a day visit from the Scenic Jasper river cruise
- Bruges – a day visit from the Scenic Jasper river cruise
- Hoorn – a day visit from the Scenic Jasper river cruise
Watch a video about Scenic Jasper
For accessibility and assistance, read more here.