Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Collette
Collette is a third-generation family-owned company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Our worldwide travel collection features comprehensive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, single-city stays, and more across all seven continents of the world. As a company, Collette has always been driven by a single, simple question; “What is your reason for travel?”
Our 100-year journey starts with our travellers, who are at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves in building the perfect itineraries, getting the best professional tour managers, and making sure our travellers are taken care of at every step in their journey. That means Collette gives you more peace of mind, more expertise, more flexibility, and more on tour. Since 1918, we have shared our love of travel with our guests, helping them to fulfill their many reasons for travel.
Collette offers over 160 guided tours spanning all 7 continents. When you choose to go on a tour with Collette, you know you’ll be embarking on a carefully crafted holiday. From booking flights and hotel stays, to curating enriching, cultural experiences, even escorting you to and from the airport with our private door-to-door service – we take care of all the details so all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy.
An Easy, Inspiring Way to See the World
Collette’s Classic tours open the door to a world of amazing destinations. Marvel at must-see sights, sample regional cuisine, stay in centrally located hotels and connect with new and captivating cultures. These itineraries offer an inspiring and easy way to experience the world, where an expert guide takes care of all the details.
- Ideal for forging new friendships.
- 100+ globe-spanning tours, from close to home to a world away.
- See all the highlights at a value-minded price.
- No time to plan? No problem. We’ll handle the details.
Explore the Rivers of the World
Collette’s River Cruises are a slower, more intimate way to explore the world. These adventures, on small 4-star vessels, are an easy way to travel through the world’s beautiful waterways. Plus, when you step off your ship with a Tour Manager by your side, you’ll truly come to know the people and places along the river.
- Ideal for relaxed travellers: enjoy a balance of leisure time and guided explorations.
- Say “cheers to free beers” (or regional wine) with dinner.
- Come full circle with 360° views on open-air panoramic decks.
- See port cities from a new perspective with intimate 4-star vessels and local experts.
City Stays & Quick Getaways
Unpack just once and explore the world’s most iconic cities during Spotlights’ single-hotel stays. The leisurely pace offers you the chance to get to know these destinations like a local. Must-see cultural highlights are always included, plus there’s plenty of time to explore independently, creating your own unique adventure.
- Ideal for urban explorers that want to discover the city and have plenty of free time.
- 5-9 day stays make perfect little getaways.
- Calling all overpackers: unpack just once at a centrally located hotel.
- Know where the locals go with a guide by your side.
Collette’s collection of Faith tours has been created with our religious travellers in mind. The focus is on creating inspiring travel experiences in world-famous spiritual locations.
- Ideal for those who wish to connect with their faith on a deeper level.
- Take a personal pilgrimage and walk in footsteps of your faith’s forefathers.
- Reverent and reflective: from shrines and holy sites to included Mass on many tours.
- Modest accommodations capture the humble surroundings in which they sit.
Spark Your Sense of Wander
We invite you to step off the beaten path and step into new cultures. Explorations gives travellers access to the world in a new way, venturing with a small group of less than 19 like-minded travellers on immersive adventures. Lace up your trainers and prepare to walk, bike, hike, and explore on these active and engaging journeys.
- Explorations experiences are hard-to-replicate, active and sometimes a little adventurous.
- Small groups of 15 travellers on average, and never exceeding 19 guests.
- Free time, choices, and optional experiences for the self-driven traveller.
- Local experts connect travellers to new cultures and fresh perspectives.
- True-to-the-destination culinary adventures and captivating accommodation.
Read features and reviews about Collette
- Find adventure in Japan with Collette by Suzanne Stavert
- Read about Betty Sullivan who has been working at Collette for over 50 years. It’s a family affair!
- Award-winning travel writer Pat Richardson tours the National Parks of the USA with Collette.
Collette on Silver Travel Radio
- Carl Burrows, former MD of Collette, talked to Jennie on the Silver Travel Show, about the enduring excitement of tours in the USA.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
Exclusive – Silver Travellers save £100 per person
Save an extra £100 per person on any tour when you mention your STASAVE member benefit.
For more information or to book, visit www.collette.com/silvertraveladvisor or call Collette on 0800 804 8712
Save up to £500pp
America’s Music Cities – 8 Days, 11 Meals
- Stop to taste a true New Orleans favourite – Beignets at Café Du Monde.
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Memphis where local musicians share the story of the city’s musical heritage and history.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the ‘home of American music’.
Prices From £1,479pp
Offer applies on all departures dates between September 2018- April 2019
Call 0800 804 8705 or visit website.
Save up to £600pp
Sunny Portugal – 9 Days, 14 Meals
- Overnight among vineyards and farmland in the heart of the Alentejo region.
- Spend three nights on the sunny coast of the Algarve
- Experience local cuisine and wine while immersed in the moving sounds of Fado
Prices From £679pp
Offer applies on all departures dates between September 2018- April 2019.
Call 0800 804 8705 or visit website.