Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Avalon Waterways
With the most modern Suite Ships, Avalon Waterways is re-inventing the concept of river cruising, offering exceptional comfort, combined with elegance and stylish extras, for the discerning traveller. Fascinating itineraries on all the interesting, sometimes exotic, destinations add an extra dimension to every Avalon cruise. And the delivery of superb service to guests every moment of the day, whilst ensuring even the smallest of details are never forgotten, lifts the Avalon experience way beyond the ordinary.
The fully inclusive pricing covers almost everything and represents extraordinary value, with no unexpected charges to surprise you.
Most importantly, you can book in complete confidence. With 85 years’ experience in the world of travel, Avalon Waterways is one of the most reputable operators around. One of our proudest claims is that our guests have given us a 98% satisfaction rating. We are fully ABTA and ATOL bonded, so you can rest assured that your holiday is fully protected.
Avalon Waterways ships are around three years old, a very modern fleet with the latest design features and great on board technology. These exceptional vessels are imaginatively and carefully structured for the highest level of guest enjoyment and pleasure. The light, spacious staterooms and suites are larger than on most other ships, and benefit from panoramic sliding doors, enabling great views of the landscapes.
With furnishings of great quality, beautifully finished bathrooms, Egyptian linen, fresh flowers, Wi-Fi and more, you are the centre of the Avalon Waterways cruise, with every need catered for. The Cruise Director and crew, all English speaking, are at your service to ensure you have the best possible cruise.
The broad range of formal and more casual dining, ensures you can enjoy every meal just how you’d like it. Gourmet meals from around the world are created daily, teamed with the finest wines, all included. And local dishes are prepared with the relevant regional produce, giving you a chance to experience even more of your various destinations.
And of course, with a chauffeur-driven car to pick you up from and drop you back home, your holiday begins from the moment you close your front door. Whether you are off to explore Europe’s Christmas Markets, be amazed by the Amazon or meander on the Mississippi, Avalon Waterways will delight in providing you with a river cruise to surpass all others.
The Avalon Difference
- The largest staterooms on Europe’s rivers, with beds facing stunning river views.
- Wall-to-wall panoramic windows that create your own open-air balcony.
- Private home pick-up service to and from your departure airport included.
- Return flights included from 27 regional UK airports.
- Personalised on board service, with one member of staff to every three passengers.
- Full board a la carte dining on board with wine and beer included at lunch and dinner.
- On board gratuities included.
- Sightseeing tours included in every port of call.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- Spacious bathrooms with fluffy bathrobes, slippers and complimentary L’Occitane toiletries.
Read Active Discovery river cruising with Avalon Waterways by Jeannine Williamson
Chrissy Nason celebrated her mother’s 90th birthday in style on board the Avalon Felicity.
- Part 1 – Chrissy prepares for a 90th birthday treat
- Part 2 – The 90th birthday celebration river cruise
- Part 3 – Strasbourg to Koblenz highlights
- Part 4 – Cologne & Amsterdam highlights
Chrissy Nason attended the christening of the Avalon Poetry II
- Part 1 – First Impressions and Cologne
- Part 2 – Curising through Europe’s rich and turbulent heritage
- Part 3 – Poetry II Christening and Final Impressions
Steve Aldridge travelled on the European waterways on the Avalon Impression
- Part 1 – Magnificent Europe: But where was Bryan Ferry?
- Part 2 – Magnificent Europe: The Fragrance and the Leg
- Part 3 – Magnificent Europe: The Skoda and the Shoes
No single supplement on selected cruises
Book a panorama suite or deluxe stateroom with no single supplement on selected cruises. Enjoy the leisurely lifestyle on the rivers of Europe.
Call 0800 668 1843 or visit website.