Silver Travel Advisor Partner - Shearings River Cruises
BOOK AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Each holiday is fully protected so no matter what, your money is safe with us.
What could be more relaxing than sailing along some of Europe’s most beautiful waterways and letting destinations come to you? Here at Shearings, we offer a diverse range of fantastic river cruises, giving you a different perspective whilst you travel.
Elegant and comfortable, hop aboard your cruise ship and enjoy service of the highest standard. With excellent facilities such as restaurants, bars, lounges and sun-decks, our impressive ships and attentive cabin crews ensure your experience is one to remember. A sociable yet intimate way of travelling, it’s the perfect way to discover Europe.
We offer shorter cruises to the delights of Holland, taking in cosmopolitan Amsterdam and the spectacular displays of Keukenhof Park. Or, you can glide along the waters of the beautiful Danube, the mighty Rhine and the picturesque Moselle on a longer duration cruise. Enjoy beautiful rolling countryside and vine-clad hills, take in chocolate-box villages such as Boppard and Cochem, and uncover the treasures of iconic cities, including Vienna, Budapest and Cologne.
With exciting excursions and ports-of-call built into the cost of every river cruise, and a fantastic floating hotel to get you from place to place, your experience with Shearings is guarnateed to be great value and great fun!
Why choose Shearings?
- LIMITED OFFER! Super-low deposit just £1pp!
- Full financial protection through 100% secure Trust Account
- Book with confidence with Coronavirus Peace of Mind policy
- COVID-19 cover included in all travel insurance policies taken out through us
- Holidays from just £99pp
- Affordable holidays to suit all budgets
- Hundreds of holidays to choose from to the UK and Europe
- Hundreds of convenient local joining points
- Coach holidays, river cruises, hotel breaks and self-drive breaks available
- Dedicated Solo Traveller collection
- Holidays to suit all interests including rail experiences, flowers and gardens breaks, festive getaways and battlefield tours