Silver Travel Advisor Partner - English Holiday Cruises
If you would like a ‘Mini-Rhine’ cruise with the ‘full package’ river-cruise holiday experience without enduring a troublesome journey abroad, look at English Holiday Cruises. They offer:
- Unique holidays – take your hotel with you on a tour of the glorious countryside in the Cotswolds Severn Vale.
- Discovery –fascinating destinations with moorings close to the local sights or if not, they lay on a taxi.
- Guided Tours – join an inclusive guided tour or excursion at every destination.
- Boating excellence – The ‘Edward Elgar’ is a big, comfortable 4-star hotel boat with cosy en-suite cabins, climate control, free WiFi and panoramic views. She is no narrowboat!
- Hospitality – Indulge in classic English food, a wide range of beverages, free wine, beer or soft drinks at lunch and dinner, free tea/coffee all day and more. Special diet? No problem.
- Companionship – with just 22 like-minded guests and a gentle daily pace, you can socialise easily without the hubbub found on the big European cruisers.
- Kind and caring crew – relax and let the crew look after everything (you’ll want to take them home with you!).
- Convenience – all cruises start and end in Gloucester, which is easy to reach from anywhere in the UK and there’s parking available nearby the home mooring.
- Hotel extensions – stay overnight in their local partner hotel for a more relaxing start to your holiday at a great rate.
- Value for money – 91% of guest say that the company provides ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’ value for money and 98% say they would recommend English Holiday Cruises to others.
- Read about a cruise from Gloucester to Stourport by Glynis Sullivan
Read Alan’s Fairfax’s blog about his English Holiday Cruise on the Sharpness canal:
- Gloucester to Sharpness – Chapter 1
- Gloucester to Sharpness – Chapter 2
- Gloucester to Sharpness – Chapter 3
Silver Travel Advisor’s David Graham also took a trip on the Sharpness Canal. Read his blog:
- A trip on the Sharpness Canal with English Holiday Cruises – Part 1
- A trip on the Sharpness Canal with English Holiday Cruises – Part 2
Watch a video about English Holiday Cruises
English Holiday Cruises on Silver Travel Radio
- Jay Clements talks to the Silver Travel Show about English Holiday Cruises and his love to the local waterways.
If the soundplayer does not display properly, please click here to listen
Cruise an English River
Our full package cruise holidays on the mighty river Severn are selling out fast. 98% of guests recommend us. Free brochure and videos online.
Call 01452 410411 or visit website.