Related to "Review 'Canal cruising in style'"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Silver Travel Advisor Recommended Partner: Nicols
- Review of Narrowboating: "Keeping your spirits afloat! - On board a narrowboat"
- Review of Panama Canal: "One of the great wonders of the modern world"
- Review of Edward Elgar: "Gloucester-Sharpness Canal"
- Review of Stover Canal - Teigngrace to Newton Abbot: "A fascinating look at canal restoration"
- Review of Newport: "Welsh rare bits"
- Review of HF Holidays Country House Escapes: "A weekend walking prize worth having"
- Review of Lancaster Canal: "Cruising the lovely 'lock-free' Lancaster canal"
- Review of Birmingham Christmas Floating Market: "Just a stroll along along the canal! More than we bargained for!"
- Review of Anderton Boat Lift: "An amazing example of C19th engineering"
- Review of Brigg: "A typical small market town"
- Review of Hotel Firenze: "Clean rooms, good location, good price, friendly family-run hotel"
- Review of Judith Mary Restaurant Canal Boat: "A leisurely cruise along the Upper Peak Canal with afternoon tea"
- Review of Plasentia de Butron Museum: "Notorious Biscay on display"
- Review of Lancaster Canal: "Fabulous trip on the Lancaster Canal"
- Review of St Peters Canal: "A pleasant spot for a spot of history"