Related to "Review 'The nuns have long gone but the tourists have arrived '"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Review of Eira do Serrado: "A fantastic viewpoint looking down to Curral das Freiras"
- Review of Curral Das Freiras: "Madeiran wine & chestnuts"
- Review of Viewpoints in Madeira: "Madeira viewpoints - my perceptions "
- Review of Madeira: "Pearl of the Atlantic with Riviera Travel"
- Review of Convento de Santa Clara: "A fascinationg visit to a convent for Franciscan nuns for over 500 years"
- City/Town/Region/Island Curral das Freiras (Valley of the Nuns)
- Review of Pico do Arieiro: "Possibly the best viewpoint on Madeira"
- Review of The Convent church of Santa Clara: "A very attractive church with an interesting history"
- Review of Viewpoints in Madeira: "Viewpoints in Madeira"
- Review of Bar Convent: "The oldest surviving Roman Catholic convent in England"
- Review of Camara de Lobos: "A still unspoilt fishing village which attract a lot of tourists"
- Review of Igreja de Sao Pedro: "One of the best Baroque churches in Funchal"
- Review of Agrigento: "An attractive non touristy town near the Valley of the Temples"
- Review of Sao Vicente: "An attractive small settlement on the north coast wit a superb Baroque church "
- Article: Madeira
- Review of Church of the Cappucins Taormina: "A simple church, and very different to others in Taormina"
- Review of Madeira: "Impressions of Madeira"
- Review of Ribeira Brava: "An attractive settlement on the south coast"