Related to "Review 'One of the best Greek archaeology sites in Sicily'"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Review of Akragas and the Valley of the Temples: "A tantalising site that has hardly been excavated"
- Review of Sicily: "Some history"
- Review of Agrigento: "An attractive non touristy town near the Valley of the Temples"
- Review of Selinunte: "A cultural stop on the trail of Montalbano"
- Review of Ortygia: "A place to explore on foot"
- Review of Ortygia Cathedral: "A Greek Temple that is now the Roman Catholic Cathedral "
- Review of Roman Ruins of Sufetula: "One of the most dramatic Capitol buildings in Tunisia and a beautiful baptistry"
- Review of Agrigento Archaeology Museum : "An excellent museum with finds from the Valley of the Temples and surrounding area"
- Review of Mount Abu: "Rajasthan's Only Hill Station"
- Review of Paestum Archaeological Site: "Trip from Sorrento to see 3 well-preserved Greek temples and much more"
- Review of Taormina: "A popular summer destination with a long history and lots to do and see"
- Review of Amman Citadel: "Amman Citadel"
- Review of Sicily: "Impressions of Sicily"
- Review of Cathedral of St Nicholas: "An impressive building constructed from recycled Greek masonry"
- Review of Rajasthan: "Narlai to Udaipur - for Eklingji Temple Complex and Saas Bahu Temples"
- Review of Jain Temples - Ranakpur: "Amazing carvings - a photographers delight"
- Review of Tarxien Temples: "Disappointing and spoilt by 1960s restoration."
- Review of Round the World: "Thailand - Last Leg "