Related to "Review 'Some history'"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Review of Sibiu: "The largest and wealthiest of the seven Saxon walled towns of Transylvania"
- Review of Brasov: "The Romanian Quarter"
- Article: Winter adventure in Romania with Explore
- Review of Romania: "Impressions of Romania"
- Review of Romania: Mountains, Monasteries and Medieval Cities with Cox & Kings: "The tour didn't live up to the promise - it could have been so much better"
- Review of Viscri: "Viscri and the Mihai Eminescu Trust"
- Review of Bucovina and the Painted Monasteries : "The painted monasteries - general information and background"
- Review of George Enescu Memorial House: "The house of Romania's most significant composer"
- Review of Brasov: "One of the largest and possibly the best known of the Saxon towns in Romania"
- Review of Sighisoara: "Forget the Dracula connotations, this is the best preserved inhabited medieval citadel in Europe "
- Review of Cotrocenti Palace: "A former royal palace"
- Review of Bucharest: "Much nicer than I'd expected"
- Review of Prejmer Fortified Church: "One of the best and largest of the fortified churches"
- Review of Biertan: "An attractive Saxon town with a splendid fortified church"
- Article: A literary cruise on the mighty Danube with Emerald Waterways
- Review of Bicaz Gorge and Lacu Rosu: "One of the most dramatic drives in Romania"