Related to "Review 'Looked lovely in the brochure - but in reality a bit of a disappointment'"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Silver Travel Advisor Recommended Partner: G Adventures Marine
- Review of London to the Italian Riviera by Train: "The sophistication of Portofino, the rustic charms of Cinque Terre and the urbanity of Genoa - that's the Italian Riviera"
- Review of Painting in Italy: "A week painting in Florence"
- Review of Painting in Italy: "A wonderful week painting in Venice"
- Review of Pisa, the Cinque Terre and Portofino: "Now Lucca here - you know it makes scents"
- Review of Albergo San Martino: "Quaint hotel and former brothel"
- Review of Wild Florida: "Fernandina Beach"
- Review of Hotel Miramare: "Miramare - great location, value and service"
- Review of Pisa International Airport: "Lovely art deco lounge"
- Review of Azenart Painting Holidays: "A quality painting holiday"
- Review of Norwegian Epic: "Mediterranean cruise for first timers"
- Review of Siena: "Smiling sunflowers"
- Review of Florida: "Holiday in Florida"
- Review of Caernarfon and North Wales: "Croeso am Byth (Welcome to Wales)"