Related to "Christian Dior exhibition at Granville in Normandy"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Review of La Paz: "Big, bustling and full of life....."
- Review of Porth y Swnt: "Just like the emperor's new clothes"
- Review of Caribbean Princess: "First cruise"
- Review of Hearst Castle: "The crowning jewel of California's central coast"
- Review of Granville Island: "A bustling spot in Vancouver"
- Review of Domaine de Foolz: "Ideal base to enjoy the south Champagne region"
- Review of Cheltenham Festival : "Brilliant atmosphere, enormous fun"
- Review of Kiplin Hall: "A fasciating house and well worth visiting"
- Review of Scarborough Art Gallery : "Well worth a look"
- Review of Bletchley Park: "Visiting Bletchley Park - comments and hints"
- Review of Church of St Trophime, Arles: "A simple interior which does not match the flamboyance of the west front"
- Review of Royal Armouries: "Don’t be put off by the intimidating entrance and poor maps, the exhibits are excellent"
- Review of St Vigeans Sculptured Stones Museum: "A pity you are not allowed to take photographs of the stones"