Related to "The View from the Shard"Here you can see a list of other pages on our site which are generally about topics related to the one you were just viewing. Why not take a look?
Please click on the orange links below to read each article or review.
- Review of The Shard: "My views of the Shard"
- Review of Aqua Shard: "Breakfast at The Shard"
- Review of London: "The Shard on a cold March Snowy Day!"
- Review of St Dunstan in the East: "A tranquil respite from tourist London"
- Review of The Shard: "Scaling the heights but plumbing the depths of your pockets"
- Review of Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard London: "One night in the stars"
- Review of Ting: "Ting Restaurant at The Shard"
- Attraction - Others The Shard
- Accommodation - Hotel Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard London
- Restaurant Ting
- Review of Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret: "The Old Operating Theatre Museum"
- Review of The Shard: "Ascended at last!"
- Review of Petronas Twin Towers: "A Kuala Lumpur "must see""
- Review of A Special Weekend: "A magical weekend"
- Review of Southwark Cathedral: "Awesome!! "
- Review of Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard London: "Wonderful 70th birthday "
- Review of Aqua Shard: "Lovely atmosphere, stunning views across London"
- Review of Strada Riverside (More London): "Best views in London!"