Interactive Communications Workshop
Learn how you can increase your share of the over 50s market, through insightful, effective marketing & sales.
"The structure of the day worked well". "The age-proof audit is very helpful". "Good ideas and marketing examples". "The group activities were a fantastic way to share points of view and to come up with new ideas".
"The group work and discussions were really useful. It was great to openly discuss topics". "We’ll now bring more life and energy to our content". "I enjoyed the segmentation exercise with other colleagues and brainstorming six customer profiles – identifying mindsets and not age bands and pigeon holes".
Sentiment analysis; understanding the psychology of ageing and how it affects communications.
Exploring the mature market mind-sets and improving performance through more effective marketing communications:
- 5 myths about the market
- Overcoming stereotypical thinking that 'older people are set in their ways'
- Learn the specific tools and techniques for reaching the different audience groups
- Learn what typically alienates mature consumers
- Different communication styles to engage different market segments
How to maximise your marketing campaigns through segmentation:
- Explore the ways to segment this market and learn the benefits it will bring to your sales
- Identify your mature customers’ different needs, wants and motivations and examine how the market segments itself
- Understand different group personas and their different customer journeys
- Use market intelligence and customer
insights to help define your segment profiles and future marketing activity.
Individual clinics on topics such as:
How to write effectively for brochures, websites, emails, blogs and other promotional communications to improve your chances of success including:
- Understanding how your content can persuade mature customers to buy your experiences
- How to 'Age Proof' your communications
The usual cost for the full day, including lunch and all refreshments, will be £295 + VAT per person. However, if you are a Silver Travel partner, we are delighted to offer you a place for just £266 + VAT which is a 10% discount.
LocationIt will be held at Silver Travel Advisor, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.
How to bookPlaces are limited. Book your place now for yourself and any colleague by emailing [email protected], or [email protected] or you can call Jane on 07788 438736.
Bespoke workshop programmes
We also offer in-house training courses
tailored to each client’s specific business needs. These can be half day or
full day, one-off or a series.
Read Cruise & Maritime Voyages' testimonial about their bespoke training.