The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

YOUR HOLIDAY & CRUISE MAGAZINE

Thanks Fossil and Coolonespa !

I’ve got my copy and enjoying reading it.

Essex UK

Definitely an excellent read.

London

I am delighted to let you know that the latest edition of Your Holiday & Cruise Magazine is now out!

This issue is packed with cruise features, new ships, river cruising in Italy and the romantic Rhine Valley, Spirit of Discovery naming ceremony at Dover, UK Breaks, Hotel Reviews, Competitions, and lots more! including features from Silver Travel Advisors Alan Fairfax, Steve Newman and Steve Aldridge!

Your Holiday and Cruise Magazine is for everyone who likes a holiday .. and let’s face it, who doesn’t! Our aim is to bring holiday ideas to life. So whether that’s an all inclusive holiday, an ocean or a river cruise, a sun or activity holiday, hotel stays, long haul travel, a family getaway or a short break in the UK we have a great team of contributors, Your Holiday & Cruise Magazine is a national magazine for those who love to travel. It is entertaining, informative, great to look at and full of inspiration.

Your Holiday & Cruise Magazine is edited by David Powell and is available in superb glossy print or can be read online free of charge.
For more information and to read a copy online visit www.yourholidayandcruisemagazine.co.uk

Last Edited by TravelEditor at 07 Jan 11:18
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message