The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Win a week’s stay for 2 at thie GK Beach Hotel in Crete

I havent had a holiday abroad for 10 years and now I am really ready for one!!!!

Bedfordshire

Crete is a lovely island and I would love the opportunity to return.

Beautiful island, lovely people.
Went there early 80s, before I met my husband, would love to have a very belated honeymoon there!

Crete is a lovely island. We visited several years ago and would love to go back. The hotel looks wonderful!

Looks like a marvelous trip ! Been twenty years since my first and last visit ! Fingers and toes crossed

Have never been to Greece winning would be a dream come true for me and my wife.

I would love to go to Crete, we love history so Crete is on our list of places we must see!

Welcome @Ron_16 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

It would be delightful to go somewhere I have never been before!

Welcome @MissT to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message