The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Win a week’s stay for 2 at thie GK Beach Hotel in Crete

What a wonderful prize! Crete is the jewel in Greece’s crown and is renowned for it’s beaches, history and magnificent cuisine. Crete has it all in one location.

Nottingham

Welcome @Summerdaze3 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I’ve never been to Crete and now it’s just the 2 off us would love to do adult things. Instead of family holidays

It’s years since I’ve been away on a holiday abroad, as I work away from home, and therefore holidays are spent at home. Crete sounds wonderful though.

Never been to crete before.but its on my bucket list i have so many places i still wish to visit so i hope you can make one dream come true for me xx

Welcome @HelenP to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

Loved Kos although a long time ago now! Greek food fantastic OMG just don’t drink the Retsina!

Welcome @Dizzy1 @sylju and @knoble65 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I visited Crete more than 15 years ago and had a wonderful time – blue seas, sandy beaches and lots of laughter. I’d love to revisit it and reminisce…

been to Rhodes over 20 years ago was lovely, would love to Crete

This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message