Welcome to our forums.

Win a European Christmas Market coach break with Shearings Holidays

I always wanted to go to a European Christmas Market. Perhaps now, fingers crossed, I will get that opportunity!

Welcome @kaytrod and @mrsrwalsh to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

My husband and I went on a short Shearings holiday a few years ago up to Harrogate for New Year. The celebrations were good, although the hotel ran out of whisky at about midnight, but at least a real life piper turned up.

The only bit about the trip that we didn’t like was that, from Suffolk, we headed quite a long way south to a switching point, only to head up north again to Harrogate. It seemed to make the trip unnecessarily long.

I would love this trip to a Christmas market as it is something I have never done and I assume we would be headed south all the time.

Good luck everyone.

I love the german markets and shearings are a very good company, I am a widow and I do travel on my own and really enjoy it but I would love to take my daughter to a real Christmas market x

Welcome @Dev to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I have just joined. I’ve not been on a holiday since 2007 when I went to India with my husband and two daughters. It was a nightmare as it was July and very hot. I suffered from low blood pressure and kept on fainting. The two weeks there was spent indoors very ill. I would love to win this holiday as I got married in Mannheim, Germany in 1984 and have not been back since 1991.

Welcome @Luseren46 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I would like to say a big hello to all on SilverLine. I have just joined this website & came across this competition to win a coaching break with Shearings Holidays. I have not had a holiday since my daughter got married in a castle in Prague 9 years ago!! So i would absolutely love to win this prize which would also give me the chance to meet others

I would love to try this my hubby has never been keen on coach trips would so like to change his thinking

Welcome @overman and @NancyP to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK
34 Posts
Sign in to add your message