Welcome to our forums.

Win a cruise around Venice and its islands with CroisiEurope

This prize draw is now closed.

Essex UK

Have never been on a cruise or been to Venice, so would be a lovely experience.

Hereford

I can’t imagine a better way to experience Venice than from the water on board a luxury cruise ship. I love Venice and have always wanted to share the experience with my husband. Thanks for the chance to win this fantastic prize.

What a great prize. Would love to win it !

I’ve been lucky enough to visit Venice once, a few years ago, would love to return and explore some more, this would be a great way to do it. Thanks for the opportunity to enter this prize draw. I have my fingers crossed.

Would so love to win this fantastic prize, been a dream of mine to visit Venice for many, many years

Wow, what a fantastic prize. Imagine a “floating hotel” gliding past all that beautiful architecture and history. My idea of a dream holiday.

This is my holiday to Turkey weather was lovely and the holiday was relaxing, would love to go to Venice and it’s Islands as I have never been there so it would be a lovely experience for me and my partner.

What can you say whoever wins this prize you are going to have a great time with some fantasic memories.
Good luck to us all.

Chandlers Ford

This would be such a stunning prize to win!

82 Posts
Sign in to add your message