Welcome to our forums.

Where Am I?

Is this Dubai?

ESW
Lincolnshire

Where am I this time?

Essex UK

Correct Eleanor (sorry I delayed your reply). It was such a pleasure visiting on a sunny day and seeing the sun glint off those domes.

Essex UK

I think it is the wonderful Assumption Cathedral in Yaroslavl.

ESW
Lincolnshire

I posted this on another thread, so I’ve already given you the country but where am I?

p.s. posted this on the old locked thread earlier, sorry….rookie error….thanks to @cruzeroqueen1 and @ESW for pointing it out.

Essex UK

Well done Eleanor. I’m hoping to visit them when I return to China next year.

@maureenowaters wrote:

somehow I lost my camera

Just a polite reminder to all members that the pictures used anywhere on the site should be your own and not copied from anywhere else on the internet or indeed anyone else’s work to comply with copyright laws. There is the facility to link to a picture on the internet using the button to the left of the You Tube button, which is within the guidelines as it does not copy the picture onto our site, merely links to it.

Thank you.

Essex UK

But I come back again here and back again and again. It’s a beautiful journey of my life which I completed in August last year because I don’t guess that paddy cultivates like this. I shoot a hundred the picture there, but somehow I lost my camera. I honorable want to say that traveling gives us excellent knowledge to know about something knew which is unknown to us.

It’s quite simple @JoCarroll@Carlmeyer hasn’t been back on the forum since posting his picture.

@maureenowaters picture is from here and are the Longji Rice Terraces in Longsheng.

ESW
Lincolnshire

I’ve lost track – which picture are we guessing? Dear new people – we generally try to get one right before speeding on to the next, to allow for those of us who get in a muddle!

Guess this

4218 Posts
Sign in to add your message