Welcome to our forums.

What is it?

Nice one @yorkshirecat There are quite a few that have been turned into book exchanges now in the UK. Great to find one in Santa Barbara.

Essex UK

Thanks @coolonespa and @cruzeroqueen1 – delighted to have got it right. It reminds of this telephone box I spotted down a back street in Santa Barbara’s Funk Zone, now a library l

coolonespa wrote:

oolonespa
09:47 05-Oct-19

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

No point in waiting for me, I’m hopeless at these!

Come on Gill, its the participation that counts

@yorkshirecat wrote:

Just listening to Debbie Harry

Ahhhh as I read this that song jumped from the back of my mind and started playing before I read the rest of the text…..great song.

Well done, you got it. I’m looking forward to telling my Grandchildren about this box when I take them to the Science museum and expecting the same disbelieving looks that I got from my own children when I showed them one many, many years ago.

Well done @Yorkshirecat – would never have got that in a million years!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

@Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Come on Gill, its the participation that counts

@yorkshirecat wrote:

Just listening to Debbie Harry

Ahhhh as I read this that song jumped from the back of my mind and started playing before I read the rest of the text…..great song.

Well done, you got it. I’m looking forward to telling my Grandchildren about this box when I take them to the Science museum and expecting the same disbelieving looks that I got from my own children when I showed them one many, many years ago.

Essex UK

Just listening to Debbie Harry and thought – aha telephone box! Am I right or am I right? (If you’re not a Blondie fan, the song in question is Don’t leave me hanging on the telephone!)

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
07:55 04-Oct-19

Still no takers? Need a clue? or shall I just give it to you?

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Still no takers? Need a clue? or shall I just give it to you?

Essex UK

This seems to have you all stumped, I’ll room out & see if this helps

Essex UK

Nice try Eleanor but not right.

Any part Alan, except that I’ll give away that the part top left is on a shelf. So no applause for saying a shelf

Essex UK

Which part?

London
1418 Posts
Sign in to add your message