Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

Have a great trip Alan. I hope the preparations they make ensure the trip is comfortable and enjoyable for you.

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Enjoy your time with them.

The fun started early this morning, they were whispering in bed at 5:30am

Essex UK

Going away for a few days, first trip since lockdown.

London

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
08:03 01-Sep-20

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Is your daughter comfortable with their return to school?

Not really, but accepts that they really need to go back & the benefits probably outweigh the risks.

I agree – we can’t stay virtually locked away forever. Enjoy your time with them.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Is your daughter comfortable with their return to school?

Not really, but accepts that they really need to go back & the benefits probably outweigh the risks.

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

Have the Grandchildren here for a few days as my Daughter needs to go back to work before the kids go back to school.

There’s a treat for you Steve – I bet you lhave lots of interesting things planned within the current parameters.
Is your daughter comfortable with their return to school? There are so many conflicting stories out there!

Have the Grandchildren here for a few days as my Daughter needs to go back to work before the kids go back to school.

Essex UK

Thank you @fossil @coolonespa and @Cruzeroqueen1 for your congratulations and very kind words.

We did book a cruise to the fjords to celebrate but that was cancelled. Covid-19 has a lot to answer for!

We had a lovely meal last night at one of our favourite local restaurants, the first family meal out since February.

Our daughter digitally remastered our wedding cine film, including sound. After dinner, she uploaded the file and we watched it on our TV via Youtube. Video wasn’t around back in 1970. That was so thoughtful, the best anniversary present!

Not a lot, getting ready for our first trip away since lockdown.

London

applegroupie wrote:

applegroupie
14:24 29-Aug-20

Celebrating our Golden Wedding today. 50 years, where has the time gone!

Congratulations @applegroupie – and I hope you have many more good years together.

coolonespa wrote:

Thank you for letting me have a therapeutic rant

applegroupie wrote:

It’s good to get things off your chest, Steve, and at least you are not ‘taking it out’ on Linda!

3657 Posts
Sign in to add your message