Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
09:49 11-Aug-20

I’m sure you had some doggie treats to sooth her Gill.

Outside of valet duties, building an outdoor table/trolly/bar from an old BBQ & bed.

Yes, indeed, and she was very good, didn’t make a fuss at all.

That sounds very interesting and innovative, Steve – please show us the finished results!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I’m sure you had some doggie treats to sooth her Gill.

Outside of valet duties, building an outdoor table/trolly/bar from an old BBQ & bed.

Essex UK

After my exciting morning of doing my weekly supermaket shop, I called in at the Vet’s to make an
appointment for the dog we are currently fostering from our local Animal Rescue Charity – so she
is not going to be a happy bunny when I take her later this afternoon for her rabies shot!

Fossil wrote:

36c and it was baking in the kitchen

Perhaps we should cook with the freezer door open

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Hope she’s feeling much better soon, Steve – and I’m sure you will!

Thanks Gill, I hope so too, she needs to get on with her exercises.

Essex UK

Fossil wrote:

Fossil
10:45 09-Aug-20

Last night Pat had Cod in parsley sauce, mashed potato, carrot and swede with a trifle to finish. 36c and it was baking in the kitchen. Good job they do frozen meals at the local Sainsbury.

Ah well, it’s the thought that counts, Alan!

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
07:54 09-Aug-20

Hard to spoil some one who is feeling so nauseous because of the painkillers she has been taking. Hopefully that will pass & I will be into full spoiling mode Gill

Hope she’s feeling much better soon, Steve – and I’m sure you will!

Last night Pat had Cod in parsley sauce, mashed potato, carrot and swede with a trifle to finish. 36c and it was baking in the kitchen. Good job they do frozen meals at the local Sainsbury.

London

Hard to spoil some one who is feeling so nauseous because of the painkillers she has been taking. Hopefully that will pass & I will be into full spoiling mode Gill

Essex UK

I hope you are spoiling Linda and Pat, @coolonespa and @Fossil !

Like Steve, shielding with Pat for 2 weeks after her op but will be going out to get groceries in a few minutes before it gets crowded.

London
3624 Posts
Sign in to add your message