Welcome to our forums.

What are you up to today.......

That’s it, patio’s done, just wait for them and the fences to dry now, must be Rosé time.

London

Power washing patios.

London

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

3 months later

Weekly trip to the supermarket, then I’ll clean the conservatory roof/guttering.

Essex UK

Housework – Aaaagh! You dust and vac. and mop, then 3 months later it all needs doing again!!!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Normally at this time of the year I’d plant seeds with the grandchildren so we could tend them/watch them grow throughout the season. Today I’ll do it on my own and video a bit of the process for them so we can get the ball rolling.

Essex UK

More gardening, answering emails (76), tidying garage all interesting stuff I don’t think.

London

Enjoyed my two hours of freedom doing the weekly shop. So much easier now the number of
customers is limited. Our Lidl has glass shields now at the till, to protect both customer and
till operator – excellent idea.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Did a video for STA, sprayed the garden paths with moss killer and then sat outside the summer house to enjoy the excellent weather whilst reflecting that Pat and I have completed 3 weeks of our 12 since returning from the cruise.

London

Fossil wrote:

Starting to power wash the patio

Doing that today and the furniture that’s normally on the patio. What a lovely day.

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

Got to brave the supermarket today and hoping they have got something in place regarding distancing

What a difference a week makes. This week they were limiting the number of people in the supermarket so we could keep our distance inside the store. Outside the queue was appropriately spaced, same at the tills during checkout. Notably considerably more were wearing masks and gloves. Well done Aldi and the people around here for making our weekly shop much safer.

Essex UK
3500 Posts
Sign in to add your message