The Silver Travel Forum – important update
Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
God’s own country – Kerala is one of the most beautiful and most visited tourist destinations in India. The green beauty of Kerala is famous in all over the world. Kerala is also known as the land of spices, backwaters, coconuts, beaches, and art forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattom etc. There are lots of beautiful places to visit in Kerala from Kasargod to Trivandrum. Some of the places to visit in Kerala are listed below.
• Munnar: The lush green beauty of tea gardens, hill stations, and beautiful valleys covered with mist and the refreshing breeze makes Munnar the most beautiful place in Kerala. There are lots of places to see in Munnar like Eravikulam Dam, Tea Plantations, Mattupetti Dam.
• Alleppey: Also known in ‘East of Venice’ famous for its backwater tourism field. The cruise on the backwaters, green beauty of the paddy fields, and the sightseeing beauty will create an amazing experience.
• Kochi: The Queen of Arabian Sea is famous for its culture, peoples, delicious foods, and traditional art forms. Kochi is the most visited tourist destination in Kerala.
• Wayanad: The green paradise of Kerala has a salubrious climate throughout the year. Wayanad offers a wide range of trekking opportunities, wildlife tours, and plantation visits.
I visited Kerala few months before its awesome place to visit in india with family
Some best places I like in kerala i wanna suggest you
1. Aveda Resorts and Spa, Kumarakom
2. The Fragrant Nature, Kochi
3. The Cuisine, Villa Maya, Trivandrum
4. The Leaf Munnar
5. Bait Seafood Restaurant, Kovala
Kerala is known as the heaven on the earth. There are numerous excellent destinations in Kerala to visit :
Munnar is the excellent slope station which is secured with tea plants all around. It gives a rich green picturesque perspective which pulls in voyagers from far and close. Its regular excellence is the significant fascination. You can visit other magnificent destination in Munnar of which resound point and top station are stunning.
Reverberation Point is around 15 km from Munnar. Go and shout out there and you will recover your voice following a moment which is so intriguing.
Top station is the other exquisite spot which is around 32 km from Munnar. It is the most noteworthy pont. It is on the Kerala Tamil Nadu fringe. You can feel as though you are grasping mists. There are likewise other lovely palces to visit in Kerala.
Kerala backwaters : Do not miss the Alleppey houseboats. They will give you a huge ordeal. It gives all present day offices like select rooms, kitchen, washrooms, gallery and every other solace.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is another adventurous destination. You can watch the wildlige while boating in the periyar lake.
Kerala is famous tourist attractions in Asia. An equable climate , lush hill stations, exotic wildlife , waterfalls , sprawling plantations , ayurvedic and famous yoga centers.
- Kumarakom for Backwater
- Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chembra peak in Wayanad
- Kanthanpara Waterfalls, Wayanad
- Kappil Beach
We had a thread as far back as 3 years ago titled :“Northumberland – God’s own country”
So their may be some debate as to where “God’s Own Country” actually is………or perhaps its all of them
Kerala – "God’s Own Country has lot of Tourist attractions. Below I have listed few places to visit in kerala.
1. Eravikulam National Park
2. Indo Swiss Dairy Farm
3. Chinnar Wild Life Sanctuary
5. Idukki Arch Dam