The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Battlesteads Hotel in Wark, Northumberland

Thank you all very much for your input! I’ll get reading and, if I make it up there in late Autumn, I mention how I got on.

Suffolk/London

It’s nearly 5 years since our last visit, but I believe it is still run by the same family and still enjoys an excellent reputation. One of the nicest places I’ve stayed in, and I’ve stayed in a few!

Bishop Auckland

Thanks to Steve the Forum Admin for letting me know about your enquiry. Hope this helps. It’s a fab place.

https://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/blog/inns-hotels-bed-and-breakfast-self-catering/battlesteads-hotel-restaurant-northumberland

Northumberland

Sorry never been to it.

London

Not been to either of those but would like to do the Dark Sky Observatory one day. Hope someone else can help.

Essex UK

Can anyone give me any advice about the above hotel please? I would also really like to visit the Dark Sky Obsservatory.

Thank you.

Suffolk/London
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message