Welcome to our forums.

China visas

Hello @Dollie
I think if you follow this link it will answer your question: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/china/entry-requirements


Can someone advise me whether I can apply for the 72-hour transit visa in China? I am arriving by HAL cruise from Sasebo, Japan and sailing into Shanghai. Will then stay 2 nights in Shanghai and fly out via Hong Kong to Manchester, UK. I am confused whether it applies to cruises or only to air travel? If not, then what kind of visa do I need to apply for? I hold a UK passport.
Many thanks

North Yorkshire
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Back to Top