Welcome to our forums.

Can I get some traveling tips?

Good tip @lildan we do that too.

Essex UK

when packing put half of all the families clothes in one suitcase and the other half in another…then if one suitcase is lost or delayed (especially on a cruise) at least everyone has clothes to wear.

Bristol

Good advice @sanman

London

When driving my family in the US I always take a few plastic cups, bowls and spoons in the hire car. I then buy family tubs of ice-cream in the huge food shops and share up the ice-cream before leaving the car park. It is so refreshing and you get a lot for your $. It is a family tradition now. And late in the day you often find cakes are going cheap so we get a couple of these then as well.

Thanks Gill and Jo, we do our best which we hope is in the interests of all the members.

London

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Yes, they all do a great job!

Thanks Gill

Essex UK

JoCarroll wrote:

I think the current system works well. Sometimes I report a post and then forget about it – it’s your decision what happens next! So brownie points to the moderators!

Yes, they all do a great job!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Thanks Jo.

Essex UK

I think the current system works well. Sometimes I report a post and then forget about it – it’s your decision what happens next! So brownie points to the moderators!

That’s a good point and well explained Alan. Its also worth adding that a number of “offending” posts are removed by the moderators prior to most members ever seeing them.

Essex UK
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message