Welcome to our forums.

Disneyland Florida

No haven’t been back yet, still saving, but watching the children’s faces was worth every penny, it was amazing

This is a revival of quite an old thread. I noticed that @crazycamm did a review of the trip, you can read it at:

https://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/review?id=163079

I wonder if crazycamm has been back again since 2015?

Essex UK

Been to Disney World twice and it is fabulous. It’s the only place I have been that will appeal to everyone between 1 and 101.

London

Haven’t been to Disneyland (or World), but really enjoyed Busch Gardens Theme Park.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

good luck on your trip, a combi ticket is usually best option but sure you will enjoy.

An all time favorite place to be visited and so much fun for sure. Planning a tour and going there is always a treat which i personally would love to get into.

thanks everyone, has given me more food for thought.

As Coolonespa has already said look for the deals when you are there. Quite often things are cheaper in the USA than here. If you are staying on International Drive have a look at the various hotels to see if any are doing special offers. Also have a look at the prices at ticket agency booths over there especially last minute deals.

London

Its been a while since I’ve been but I’m not sure "cheap" tickets are possible at all. Here’s some things I’ve looked at in the past:

Sometimes the £ works in your favour, so compare buying in the UK before you leave with the $ price on the gate.
The Orlando Visitors Centre sometimes have deals on tickets
Look at the combo passes that do the parks, watermarks, etc. Could represent an overall saving.
You might be staying at a Disney Hotel, then sometimes they have special deals
There are generally many offers of discounted tickets in Orlando, but often tied to a visit to a timeshare or something similar, costing you a lot of your holiday time. Having said that, some people who have had the time have got good deals but beware there are lots of shady characters out there amongst the offers.

Good luck, let us know what you decide to do please.

Last Edited by unknown at 22 Aug 11:03
Essex UK

It might help you when you are searching the internet that in Orlando, Florida, Disney’s theme park is called ‘Disneyworld’.
Disneyland (in the USA) is on the opposite coast – in Los Angeles, California.

12 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one